He's Bewildering and She's Troublesome

Emily blinked back the surprise at his sudden outburst and coolly responded, "What's with the change of attitude, Duncan? Now you're trying to kiss up to me?"

Kyle scoffed trying to mask the embarrassment he felt at the slip of words as casually as possible. He quickly retorted, "Yeah right. Like I'll ever sink that low. I was just being sarcastic. Your voice is annoying as hell, and I was trying to figure out how to get you to stop nagging."

Emily let out a small sigh as she dug her nails into the palm of her hand. "Right. Well, I'll get out of your hair once we finish the campus tour."

"How long is this going to take?" He said with a huff. His embarrassment had grown into irritation and he attacked her unabashedly, "I don't think I can stand another second with you."

"You say that as though you think I'm enjoying walking you around the school like I'm your baby sitter or something," muttered Emily. "Once I know you got a good grasp of the school, I'll be more than happy to leave you alone. I have more than enough on my plate, and I don't need an overgrown baby to watch over as well," Emily said scathingly getting really tired of his act.

"Don't call me a fucking baby," glowered Kyle.

"You're certainly acting like one," said Emily with a glare. "And do not use profanity on this campus."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck shit bitch fuck fucking shit bitches," began ranting Kyle in a deadpan voice before Emily stuffed a bar of soap into his mouth.

His eyes widened in shock before spitting it out.

"What the hell is your problem?" He said, his eyes stinging as he spat out the lavender flavored soap.

"Do not swear on this campus or you will eat soap," warned Emily.

"God, you're just as nasty as they said you are," glowered Kyle as he wiped his mouth.

"You're worse than I expected you to be," retorted Emily.

"Those girls back there knew an awful lot about you. I have to say, I really misread you," he said with a scowl.

"What are you talking about?" Emily asked irritably. She felt like she was walking into a trap but it was too late now.

"Who the hell do you think you are Emily Schuster?" He asked pointedly. She hated how her name sounded on his lips.

"Does wearing that stupid pin and carrying that book give you the right to treat the rest of the students like this? You have absolutely zero qualifications to be ordering us around," said Kyle challengingly.

"Oh, you think I like having to dole out demerits and handing out these things?" Said Emily as she shook the pink forms in his face. "Trust me when I say I would LOVE it if students followed the rules so that I don't have to give out consequences," said Emily.

"Rules, rules, rules, that's all that's on your mind. But back to my question at hand. Who the hell do you think you are?" He glared at her, "Apparently, you're dirt poor and have no talent to speak of." He said slowly pausing to assess her reaction. Her face remained impassive. "They couldn't help but wonder how you got into this school then. I mean, it is supposed to be for the elite, right?"

"It is for those who excel, yes," said Emily stiffly.

"Exactly. What do you excel at, dweeb? Besides being a insufferable warden," Kyle jabbed. "I'll tell you what I heard. Natasha thinks that you must excel in bed or how else would've the school let you in?"

"Are you accusing me of sleeping with the vice principal to get into this school?" She fumed.

"Not accusing, just wondering," sneered Kyle. "It's just interesting to see how your only source of power comes from the fact that you're that pathetic vice principal's pet."