part three

Double update! Because I love you all ⁦❤️⁩
Enjoy Xx
                     ----------
Any day I spend with you is my favorite day , so today is my favorite .
                    -------------
" Do you remember the time when I lent you my music player ?
It meant a lot to me and I couldn't live without it ,
but when I saw you I forgot about it's importance , I didn't believe it was you ! "

" I tried to make you focus on those words ,
maybe it will make you feel better ,
but you stood up in an embarrassing way and swiped your tears away , then you ran away from me leaving your phone ,
was it a gift from you?! I thought you left it to come again and say that you forgot it ,
and you want to meet me to get it back ,
but what happened made me dissatisfied !
Is it the right word to describe how I felt that moment ?
I really don't know "

" you sent your boyfriend ?! Was it a joke ? Were you in your mind ? You left me without telling me what happened .. then I find you with a new boyfriend ?!  It was a stupidity from me that I thought it was you .. believed that she totally looks like you , I'm confused ! "

" I know my voice seems to be angry and my tone is high , but I'm holding a broken heart , and you didn't fix this heart "

" A year and 8 months past since the accident , a year and 8 months of me praying to find you again , to see you , but every time I reach a clue that leads me to you I lose it and I fall in the dark again "

" Are you alive ? Is your soul still here with us ? or Did  you leave this world? Do I look silly cause I believe you're still alive? "

" I really miss you "

" Be safe "

- end of part three -