Roger Speaks: How to Ask a Girl Out?

So today, I had the best idea ever. You know, since I'm probably the guy with the least "game" in our group I decided to come up with a little competition between the guys to see who could get a girl (that they actually like) in the shortest amount of time. There's also an epic prank call at the end as well!

So two days ago, I told the guys that four of them are going to partake in a competition where we will see who could get a girl the easiest.

The rules were relatively simple:

1.)    The guys had to get a girl out on a date with just one call.

2.)    They couldn't pay any girl to agree to go out with them. (This rule was just for Clyde.)

3.)    They had to tape record any conversations with the girls.

4.)    The person who got the girl to say yes in the shortest time wins.

5.)    I'm not allowed to intervene or talk to the guys. I just time the conversation.

Now, normal guys would immediately say no. I mean the game itself was too much of work but my friends are overly competitive and all of them like winning. We even compete on Wattpad and see which one of us has the most votes! (So far, it's Dean.)

Before we begin, a lot of you don't really know they are in real life so I'm just going to give you a breakdown. It will give you the idea of the technique each guy would use. For your entertainment, I'll set it up as if they were on a dating site.

Dean: Oh, Dean. What can I say? If you're looking for blonde haired surfer guy then he's your man. Although he is very slow, Dean is said to be "cute and sweet" by the opposite sex. So if you want a genuinely good boyfriend who can cook like a mother (literally) then Dean is your guy!

Reece's opinion on Dean: He took my favorite shirt.
Brandon's opinion on Dean: He reminds me of that guy in that beach movie?
(Don't know what fucking beach movie he's talking about.)
Clyde: If I was a pretty boy, I'd want to look like Dean but then I'd rather be devilishly handsome... like myself.

Reece: You know those guys who would be able to walk into a room, with two hot babes on either side of them, and still be able to charm more women into latching on to him as well? That's Reece. He's known as the charmer. This green eyed boy can charm you into giving him every asset you own.

Brandon's opinion on Reece: He can suck my di--- (This comment has been edited out for the safety of your innocent vocabulary)
Clyde: So the guy's a good talker. You know what girls want? They want a good fu--- (This comment has been edited out for the safety of your innocent vocabulary... again)
Dean: He's my best friend! (Awwwwh, the only nice fucking comment so far.)

Brandon: I'm sure I don't even have to describe Brandon. Just two words for him: looker and bad-ass. Girls fall hopelessly in love with his strikingly blue eyes not to mention that if you like a guy who can protect you then this guy will fight for your love... literally. He's also quite jealous and protective but who doesn't like that kind of guy, right?

Reece's opinion on Brandon: He needs therapy.
Dean's opinion on Brandon: Therapy... is what he needs.
Clyde's opinion on Brandon: I have a bigger co---
(This comment has been edited out for the safety of your innocent vocabulary)

Clyde: Clydo... oh what can I say. Clyde is those guys who sit in a fancy strip club alone, sipping on a Jack Daniels and tossing money towards the stage without a care in the world. Before I move on, this is something everybody should know. Clyde is RICH. I mean fucking RICH. I mean his family owns a successful transportation company. Yes he's a pervert and a bit of a jerk but the ladies love that... they always do.