Chapter 5:Huge group

I already know when we leave class Mikel is gonna be mad at me.
for what?He's obviously not interested or else he would have talked to me over the summer and asked to get back together when he found out he was coming here.

The bell rings.

One more class then lunch.

Surprisingly Mikel says nothing but he doesn't talk to me but that's probably cuz I invited Dwyane to walk with us.I found out that we all have the same classes for the rest of the day.That's cool.

We're all walking(Me,Mikel,Stephen,Rosie,Samantha,Izzy,Dwyane,and the twins)and I see someone familiar.I call out their name to see if they respond.Sure enough he does.

W-Luis!!!

he turns,I approach him.

W-do u remember me?

from those classes we used to take in 7th grade

Lu-Wendy?!?!

oh yea hey!

I introduced him to everyone and imediantly thought him and Rosie would be cute together.I then noticed a guy standing there looking extremely uncomfortable.

W-Luis who's your friend?

Lu-oh sorry,this is Jordan.

(Jordan waves)

I see him staring right at Jayla.
weird

I ask Luis what class him and Jordan were heading to and coincidentally they had the same last two classes as us.

We all walked together and entered the class.I saw Tucker.

T-hey guys,woah the group got huge!

St- I know right

W-this is Luis,Jordan,Dwyane,Jayla,and Layla,and Samantha.

I explain how we all know them.

He says hi to all of them but you can tell he's only looking at Sam.

As were looking for a table Tucker whispers to me.

T-that girl Samantha is hot.

W-dont tell me that.

I've know him,Stephen,and Mikel so long I'm like one of the guys.Except with Mikel and Stephen we dated.

We walk to the table there's only 6 chairs to a group I look at the groups and its weird

At one table it's the people I'm close with(Mikel,Stephen,Rosie,Samantha)there's two seats for me and Tucker.At the other table there's everybody I met today (and Luis).

W-how about we do girls at one table and boys at the other.

St-cool

I-alright

M-nooo(mad at the fact he has to sit with Dwyane)

They all get up and move.
this is better.

we finish the class then its time for lunch we move fast so we can get good seats. Samantha and Tucker brought their own lunch so they rush to get us seats in the cafeteria.

There's 12 of us
damn that's alot

We all get our lunch and go to the amazing seats Tucker and Sam got us.We all eat lunch and I look around and see everybody talking...

I can tell this year is gonna be fun.