The One Kiss

On the night of her sixteenth birthday, Katerina Kolosov made the mistake of kissing her best friend's brother. Not that her best friend Alexandria Doukas (Lexi) wouldn't be okay with it. She'll be ecstatic.

However, horrified at her actions, Kat pretends the kiss didn't happen and continues to move on with life while doing all that she can to avoid Raphael. Now eighteen, and with her best friend Lexi at her side, college would be a blast.

That is until everything changes when Lexi's brother has decided to make Kat his after years of waiting. Can Kat deal with the possessive and demanding Raphael after years of trying to avoid the attraction between them?

Who knew that one kiss could change everything?

"Ooooh get your hands off me!" I hissed as Raphael carried me over his shoulder and into one of the bedrooms.

"I mean it! You stupid barbarian!" I yelled and tried to wriggle my way out of his tight grasp and I opened my mouth to yell when one of his large hands landed on my bottom. Hard.

"Ow! What the hell is your problem? And get your hand off my butt!" I hissed as Raphael kept his hand on my bottom.

I could hear him chuckle and I struggled and pounded my fists against his back viciously and growled angrily when he didn't seem to be affected by it.

I let out a huff as I landed on the bed. "Listen here you stupid oaf! Let me out of this room!" I demanded and glared at the handsome devil in front of me.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you that it is rude to shout Katerina?" He said silkily as he watched me.

I crossed my arms, "They did but I figured since it's just you, it doesn't matter."

He raises an eyebrow and stalks closer towards me. Without a word, his head leaned in and slanted his lips over mine.

With that, I was kissing Raphael Doukas.

Author: cheryl-is-not-here

Status: Completed