One Autumn Night

Abigail Roberts built her life on grit and tenacity. She raised her brothers after their mother's disappearance and opened a cozy little pub in small town Stonebridge, Connecticut. The only problem is that the pub is crumbling beneath their feet and she needs what she doesn't have-money-to fix the place she's worked so hard to build. 

Declan Fitzgerald has never forgotten the fiery Abigail. So when he returns home from New York for his mother's annual Autumn Harvest Party, he's happy to help secure a replacement caterer and heads straight for the Plumber's Pub--a place he's well aware Abigail runs but has never seen for himself. 

With secrets of the past brimming on the horizon beside a storm, Abigail swallows her pride and accepts the catering job. But this time when she sets foot on the opulent estate, she will not be intimidated by the Fitzgeralds as she once was, and she will not go quietly into the night as she did before. 

Under the mists of chilled rain and surrounded by twinkle lights of the extravagant party, the past and present combust with long-held secrets, deep desires, and love that has never faded through the seasons.

Author: IslaDean

Status: Completed