Author's Note Part 2 (PLEASE READ!)

Josie, WOW, this is awesome. "Secretly Silent" might be my favorite but "Nightmares" is also very emotional. You are doing what great poets do, leading with your heart and the research. Now let's come "back again", either physically or emotionally, then, when we are done, we can publish this as an actual poetry book. I'm going to want the first autographed copy.

- Mr. Kaufman

This here is a note from my English teacher shortly before he passed away of stomach cancer. Sadly, he passed away before I was able to finish this project. Although, he may never get to actually read this work, I still want to try my best to get this published, for him. I am determined and I will try my absolute hardest to accomplish my goal. You may be wondering why I am telling you, the reader, this. The reason why I am telling you this is because I need YOUR help. Yes you, on the other side of the screen. I need YOUR help. Please leave any suggestions in the comments of any of the chapters for any improvements I can make to this to make it better. That is what I ask of you to help me achieve this goal. I will do everything possible to make it happen but, your support would mean the world to me. In memory of one of the most important people in my life, I thank you for taking it into your consideration to help me by making my dream of publishing this novel come true. Thank you, and I hope you stay tuned for more, and possibly an upcoming sequel. 

:) 

<3

- Josie Reser