I quickly took my shorts off and threw them on her lap, then grabbing the base of my shaft and blindly searching for her head with my hand. " do you want a pillow to sit o-"

"Whats up?" Bates smiled.

I quickly looked at the screen and began to fake look stuff up. "Nothing really just looking for a puppy for V" my voice hitched a little as she put me back in her mouth.

Bates pulled the spare chair from the corner of the room and sat down on the other side of the desk. "A puppy? What breed are you looking for? My brother has little wiener dog puppies for sale, they're only like 4 weeks I believe" he stretched his legs out and ran his fingers through his now long beard.

V tapped my leg repeatedly so I casually sat back in my chair so i could see her face a little. She nodded her head and smiled quickly. "Really? For how much?"

"I can get you one for free since you're my boss and all" he chuckled. "Plus theres a lot of them and they need to get them out asap because they're too hard to care for"

"What colors?" I leaned forward as v started to pick up her pace, and went to SoundCloud. I typed in my username and password as quick as i could and clicked on a random playlist i made awhile ago called 'chill sample beats'. Once i pressed play the whole house was filled with a relaxing melody that drowned out the noises V was making.

"There's a lot of black and brown ones really, they have longer hair too. And then he has a few tri-colored puppies with longer hair, they have like a weird chocolatey brownish black color with spots" he huffed. "Personally my favorite. And a few all brown ones with shorter hair like the dad"

Fuck it was hard to contain myself at this point, shes fucking doing that tongue thing and i wanna scream at the top of my lungs "Are they ready to leave the mom yet?" My voice a little shaky.

" yeah i think so" he shrugged. "Whats wrong with your voice? Are you getting sick"

"No" i let out a breathily laugh and looked down to hide my dropped jaw as her mouth explored uncharted territory, My balls. "Je-uck-god damnit" I chuckled.

Bates furrowed his brows and laughed along with me. "What is wrong with you right now?"

V began to laugh as well as she popped one in her mouth then the other, going back and forth to tease the fuck out of me. My toes curled unconsciously and my joints buckled. "Nothing i got a weird stomach cramp"

"So you laugh..?" He giggled. "Weirdo. Anyways did you wanna go look at the puppies before everyone gets here? My brother works later"

I discreetly grabbed my throbbing hard on and waved it back and forth in hope she would catch on and put me back in her mouth, which she did. "Hang on let me text jess first" I minimized the safari and went back to my iMessages.

To: Jessie🚬
When are you coming over?

"Where's V? Me and her can go look while you wait for jess" he shrugged.

I felt familiar tingles creep up in my hips as she sucked harder, leaving me almost breathless. "She's in the shower right now" i cleared my throat and started to actually search up things we need for the café, might as well get something done.

"You two okay now?" He asked. "She was piissssseddddddd yesterday"

The tingles were becoming more intense and i knew i was about to cum any second now but I didn't pull out of her mouth or warn her...its what she gets for being a dick head lately. I let out a soft chuckle and ran a hand through my hair. "Yeah we're good..for right now" I giggled. Anyyyy second now...