Before she knew it,her face flushed.She glanced at Jughead,her eyes pleading,'hold me back before I do something crazy to him'.But Jughead misread her eyes and he found himself gripping the girl off of Reggie,whom was on the floor with a bloody nose.

She looked down at the horror scene she just had to go through.The security guards of the building eventually came,taking both Reggie and [Y/n] into the principal's office.Behind them,a third one held Juggie back as he tried defending [Y/n].

Never in her entire life had she ever caused anything to attract as much attention as she had today.But it was simple defense.She had to stand up for herself and not be touched by someone who didn't seem to have respect for anything,or anyone,whom wasn't himself.

The smirk on the way to the office was what scared the living daylight out of her.His smirk creeped her out the most.

Weatherbee had her wait outside,her turning into a complete disaster for what doom she awaited.

"How could you have snapped like that?Why didn't you try to control your temper and talk it out with him?Pfft.Yeah right,like he'll take anything serious in front of Juggie."

Her head was buried deep into her palms and the footsteps approaching her,made her freak out a bit more.Her heart pounded against her chest,her hands shook,she was hyperventilating,and tears threatened to fall.

"[Y/n]?"

Arms were wrapped around her trembling figure.Immediately,she found the warmth familiar and protective.

"Juggie...."She muttered in response.The immense pressure on her soon was let out.

Her tears faded away in his grey shirt.The pressure that pushed down on her chest was released as Jughead held her in his arms.

"Shh.It's ok.I'm here."

"I-It was an accident.I was only defending myself,you know t-that."

She continued sobbing until the sound of the creeking door caused her to freeze in her spot.

"Ms.[L/n],you can come in now."

Minutes later,she found herself fiddling with her [F/c] sweater's sleeve.It had become more interesting than the conversation she would have with Weatherbee.

"Ms-"

"Mr.Weatherbee,it was an accident.Please,I promise I meant no harm at all but Reggie provoked me and.....it led to me punching him.I apologize."

Her hands were slowly beginning to calm down in the position they were in,her lap.

"Ms.[L/n],I know you're telling the truth.Students have been sending emails to me,sine the incident few hours ago,specifically saying that he provoked you.In many ways,you will always have been correct.He did something that bothered you an you defended yourself."

The principal laid back in his chair and he continued to explain how she was right in many ways.She walked out,scared but relieved she didn't get punished.

"How'd it go?"

"Okay."

They both chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her and leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips."That's good."

Update!!!Sorry it's bad.Kinda rushed,but I got this from when I had a emotional breakdown-which led to a panic attack-a two nights ago.It's simple but an update.Don't forget to request.