Narry: No one

EDITED

Would you look at that another Narry drabble, oh well❤

🖤🖤🖤

NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW

The blond boy couldn't sleep again. He turned around in his bed, trying to find a comfortable position where he wasn't sweating or where his leg wasn't dangling off the bed, but there were none. He wanted to fall asleep so badly, just once he wanted to fall asleep before he came and before he scared him to death once again. His heart dropped to his stomach when he heard a small crack of his closet and he closed his eyes in fear, his body going still, hoping for once that he'll leave him alone so he would have a calm night. That will obviously never happen. Niall could feel his hands shaking underneath his pillow as he desperately tried to act calm and look as if he was sleeping for the past hour.

Not soon after a light footsteps could be heard, getting closer to his bed and Niall's heart stopped for a moment when the only sound in his room was his breathing but it was soon over when his bed cracked and a cold hand was placed on his cheek, he flinched and jumped off the bed, his act long gone, as he tried to get as far away from the man as possible.

"Leave me alone! Please! I didn't do anything to you, why are you doing this?!" Niall yelled at the tall curly hair man, who was sitting on his bed, not phased by Niall's actions as he stared at the shaking boy with his black eyes.

"We've been over this Niall, you're my future Queen, of course I need to visit you." He said and Niall shook his head, sometimes he really felt like he was going crazy, like was talking with himself and no on else was in the room but him.

"Stop with that! You're not here, I'm talking with myself and you're only my imagination!" Niall yelled, covering his ears so he wouldn't be able to listen to anything else the man had to say, but rough hands soon removed his wrists and pinned them above his head.

"I'm real Niall, I'm right here baby." The man mumbled against Niall's pale neck and the blond boy could feel his knees giving up underneath him and he was leaning against the man now who was wrapped around him like a koala.

"Please." Niall said, his voice cracking, he didn't know what he was begging for. He wanted the man to move away from him, but at the same time having him so closed to him gave him weird feeling in his stomach and it made his mind all fuzzy.

"Shh baby, soon you'll be mine, all mine." Harry whispered in Niall's ear and Niall brought his hand up, running trough his long curls staring in his eyes, not caring about anything, he didn't even notice his mother who had tears in her eyes as she stared at her son who, she believed, was going crazy after she caught him many times staring at nothing with his back against the wall moving his hand trough the air, no one in front of him. 

🖤🖤🖤

Word count: 540

That's what I call cringe.😬🙃

I hope you enjoyed!

I love you all so much!