Chapter 8

The weekend went by so quick. Next thing I knew it was Monday morning and of course I was blowing up Jason's phone so that he could pink me up on the way to school.

"Why don't you call your boy Melo?" I could hear the jealousy in Jason's voice.

"Really?!" I said. "It's a little too early for this...Are you gonna get me or no?"

"Do I have a choice? I'll be there in 25 minutes. BE READY!!!!"

"Okay don't yell!!!"

"You owe me breakfast! Bye"

With that he hung up. And he really thinks I'm going to be ready in 25 minutes? I hadn't even had my outfit set up.

I decided I'd start getting ready and I was done just in the nick of time because as soon as I put my wallet in my purse I heard Jason outside honking on the horn like the ass hole that he is sometimes.

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts to grab breakfast. And of course it wouldn't be Jason if he didn't try to order the whole damn menu.

"Just order the whole menu why don't you...I'll just have a hot chocolate and sausage and cheese on a croissant please. " I said while handing the cashier my credit card.

The cashier obviously ignoring me while taking my card and writing her number down on the receipt once it printed out. She handed it to Jason like I wasn't right there.

"Can you stop making googly eyes with him and get me my order?!"

That clearly brought her out her daze. I didn't know what got into me cause definitely wasn't the type to act all crazy and jealous over Jason.

The drive to school was pretty silent minus Jason's loud eating habits. I could not believe that he ate 3 breakfast sandwiches, 2 donuts, taters, and the rest of MY breakfast sandwich like it was nothing.

"What are they starving you at home or something?"

"Cassie, I'm 6 ft tall and weight 190, do you really think I'm gunna be full off of a sandwich and a donut? I think not."

"Clearly."

"Soooo, what's this I hear that you made out with Melo? I could've sworn I told you to stay away from him."

Omg was he serious? I was turning red from embarrassment. Jason and I never talk about that stuff. Even a make out session is too much for me to handle a conversation about.

"Since when do I answer to you? And no we did not make out and if we did it wouldn't be any of your business." I said flatly, crossing my arms on my chest.

Jason let out a chuckle.

"Your such a bad liar. You know you turn red and start rambling when your either one, lying. Or two, embarrassed. And in this case your both."

I quickly got out of the truck once he parked the truck.

Jason came running after me.

"Cassie wait! I'm just trying to look out for you!"

"That's the thing Jason! I don't need you looking out for me! I'm old enough to know what's good for me! If I want to kiss someone I'll kiss them. You think I'm just gunna hop into bed with the first guy that I find attractive after the worst breakup of my life? I'm not like you. I don't just fucking hop into bed with any or every guy that shows me some damn attention like you do with these thirsty bitches!" I yelled out. I immediately regretted it once I saw the hurt in his face. He stopped dead in his tracks and walked away towards the other entrance to the school.