♠ 01 - Goat in the Living Room ♠

⭐Avianna's POV

If I had a penny for everytime my dad bought me pizza because he was too lazy, I'd be a billionaire. But I'm not complaining. My dad was in Pizza Hut's drive thru, waiting third in line.

Right now, we're heading back from my grandma's. Today was her birthday and almost everyone was there. My grandma wanted me to join a community college since I graduated from highschool a few weeks ago. I told her I wasn't interested but she went on about how education is an important part of life and everyone deserves an education and blah blah blah...

Tonight is the last night I'd be spending with my dad for a long time. My dad has to go on a business trip for a month. He asked me if I wanted to come along but I refused. He felt guilty that he was leaving me all alone in the house.

What's my thoughts?

I just wanna dance in my underwear without my dad walking in on me.

It was finally our turn in the line and we ordered a large chicken pizza with breadsticks.

◽◽◽

Back at home, my dad and I had already finished the entire pizza and the breadsticks...yeah, we were very hungry.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" My dad asked.

"I'm sure dad." I told him again for the hundredth time.

"I just...it doesn't feel right to leave you all by yourself."

"Dad, I'm eighteen. I can handle myself and this house. Don't worry." I assured him.

"Really?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Of course." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"So when I come back home, there won't be a goat in the living room?"

"That was one time!" I pointed out.

"What about the llama?" He asked.

"He was cute." I defended.

"And the giraffe in our backyard?"

"I wanted to climb his neck." I replied shrugging.

"And the hippo in the pool?"

"Okay, that one was a mistake. I actually wanted a cow."

"And the lion?"

"He was vegan."

"Then why did it eat Mrs. Sherman cat?" He asked.

"He mistaked it for a gummy bear."

"Like if gummy bears purr."

"Okay fine! I admit I have made some idiotic choices, but I'm more mature now. All those incidents were in the past." I told him.

"The lion one was just last week." He pointed out flatly.

"A week is a lot of time and is considered as the past." I informed him.

"Not helping." He told me.

"Fine! I promise when you come home the place will be clean and tidy and the only animal you'll see here is Tiger."

Tiger is my pet dog by the way. He's a havanese and so fluffy, like a tiger, that's how he got his name. Although, I would've preferred a real tiger but apparently tigers are carnivores.

"I still don't trust you."

"Okay, if you come home and see a mess, then I'll come with you on all your business trips and I won't complain. But...if you don't see a mess when you come home, then I get to stay home whenever you have to go on a business trip and you owe me a pizza." I said and out my hand for him to shake.

"Alright. Deal." He said and shaked my hand.

"You're on father!" I said in an intimidating way.

"You're gonna lose daughter." He mocked jokingly.

"Don't you have a flight to get ready for?" I asked.

"Right!" He said as he remembered. He then ran upstairs to get ready and ensure his suitcase is packed properly.

You know you're gonna lose right?

My inner voice told me.

No, I am not. At least have some faith in me!

I argued back.

We better start packing for dad's next business trip.

Come on!

Oh how I wish I was someone else.

I facepalmed myself.

××××××××××

So...how was the chapter??

Was it bad? Was it good? Is anyone else hungry for pizza?

So Avianna is a lil irresponsible and likes to shop for animals. It kinda makes you wonder how rich her dad is.

And do you guys think Avianna is a weird name? If it is, then that's what I was hoping for. 😄

But anyway, have you decided who's playing Avianna?

Leave a comment and let me know. Also, plzzzzzzz vote. 😞

Bye for now!

Love ya Weirdos!!!! 💜