Chapter 1 | Dawn

Hi! This is my first fan-fiction, So if there is anything you think I need to improve on please comment! 

I don't own the characters, or anything :( .

__________

She awoke, eyes fluttering ever so slightly. It didn't take long for her to regain her senses, which came to a surprise to her as she could rarely function properly without coffee. But, she had expected it. It was Christmas after all.

She tilted her body to the side, Resting her arm on her Husband's chest and started drawing shapes delicately while watching it raise up and down, almost in a rhythm. She contemplated waking him but decided against it. He looked handsome, peaceful. She thought. He snored a little, making her giggle a little. But as hard as it was, she let him stay asleep for a while longer. 

She took in everything about him, smiling while looking at the photos that were on the drawer at the side of him. 

She became lost in thought.

Eventually, her gaze landed on his soft lips. She realised how lucky she was to have married him, and to be in the same bed as him, considering everything that had happened to them. 

"Leonard, It's Christmas." She said at an attempt to wake him up. 

She couldn't wait any longer for their Christmas morning tradition.