Part 14

"Excuse me, uh. Elsa. There's someone who wants to see you" Ashton half smiled at me, I looked at him confused as I got up and walked towards the door. "Uh, hi" I said as I saw a tall, dark haired man standing at the door. He was dressed in a black suit, his hair was slicked back and he had radiators on. He smirked at me and it sent a shiver down my spine. "Elsa! It's so nice to meet you. The names Paul." He held out his hand for me to shake it, I looked at it and shook it hesitantly. "Is there a place we can talk, in uh private" he said as he looked over my shoulder, I turned around and saw the boys standing there watching us, I smiled at them and turned around, "follow me" I smiled as I started to walk upstairs, "stay here" I said as I walked past the boys, giving them a look. They all nodded and sulkily walked back to the couches. We walked up stairs and walked into the office. "So how can I help you Paul" I said as I sat down on the office chair, "Well you see. The song you wrote was a hit. Everybody had fallen in love with you and your voice" he smiled as he shut the door and sat on the couch. "I represent one of the biggest boy bands ever. One Direction. They want you to open for them" he smiled at me. I sat there frozen, "what? Are you serious?" A smile growing on my face as he nodded. "They loved you and they think a fresh face opening for them is just what they need. I've set up a meeting tomorrow so you can meet the boys. That is if your keen" he smiled at me and he began to go through his phone, I nodded. "I would love to. Yes" I cheered, a little bit too excited. "I mean. Yeah, yeah that'll be cool" I smiled. "Fantastic, here's my number, call me if you need anything. I'll pick you up tomorrow at around 11:30" he smiled as we walked back downstairs. "I look forward to working with you Elsa. See you tomorrow" he smiled, I waved a goodbye and closed the door, doing a little happy dance. "What was that about?" Luke said as he leaned against the the lounge entrance. "Oh, you know just the biggest boyband ever wants me to open for them and I have a meeting with them tomorrow. No biggie" I shrugged as I ran upstairs and into my wardrobe, looking through all my clothes. "Okay, so if it was no biggie, why are picking out an outfit now?" Calum smirked as he walked into the room. "Because it's the biggest boyband ever" I said, throwing clothes left and right. "Nothing, there is nothing for me to wear tomorrow" I whined as I looked around my room, clothes everywhere. "How is there nothing? You have lots of clothes" Michael smirked at me, I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "I need to the perfect outfit" I said as I got up and grabbed my purse, "I'm going shopping" I yelled as I ran down the stairs, running out the door. "Wait for us" the boys all yelled as they hopped into the car after me. "I wanna go punk rock casual but not too casual" I said when we finally walked into the mall. "That shouldn't be too hard" Calum smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, I smiled at him as we walked into the first shop. Shop after shop we slowly pieced together the perfect outfit. "You think they'll like it?" I said as we collapsed on a bench. "They'll love it babe" Calum smiled as pecked my cheek, I smiled. "Oh. My. Gosh. It's...it's... MY OTP" someone screamed and soon a bunch of girls had run up to us and surrounded the boys and I. "Oh my gosh, you and Calum are my OTP. Like OMG. You two are perfect for each other and when I found out you two had finally gotten together I just. Yes." One of the fans smiled at me. "Aw thank you" I smiled and pulled her in for a hug, taking a picture with her. We took a few more and even signed a few things before setting off home. I hung up my new outfit before running downstairs. "You ready for tomorrow?" Michael smiled at me, "hella to the no. What if I mess up?" I sighed, sinking further into the couch. "you'll do fine babe" Calum smiled at me, I smiled back at him. "I really hope so"

Blue baggy singlet, a black boob tube, washed out blue denim vest, light wash ripped jeans and floral doc martins is the outfit I chose for the meeting. Curling my hair and leaving it out, a black beanie with New York written in white. Light foundation, black eyeliner and mascara to finish off the look. I looked myself over in the mirror nodding on approval before running downstairs to the lounge. "What do you guys think?" I smiled as I struck a pose. Calum wolf whistled, causing me to blush. The doorbell rang and I took a deep breath. "Hi Paul" I smiled as I opened the door, "ready?" He smiled at me? I nodded and he motioned for me to follow him. I waved at the boys before shutting the door behind me. I was silent the entire ride to the studio where we were having the meeting. When we got there, Paul led me through a number of different hallways and up a number of stairs. The entire time I was pulling at my jacket and twirling my hair around my finger, something I did when I was nervousWe finally walked into a room with some couches, he pointed for me to sit on one. "The boys will be here in a few minutes. I'll leave you to it" he smiled as he closed the door behind him. I sighed as I got up and walked around the room. I walked over to the window that had a view of the city, I smiled as I watched the people walk by on the path below. I sighed once more, adjusting my vest. I froze when I heard the Handel turning and the sound of laughter filled the room, I turned around slowly and smiled at the five guys who had just walking in. "Hi" the curly haired boy smiled at me, his emerald green eyes looking straight at me. "Hi" I smiled back awkwardly, walking back over to couch. "I'm Harry, this is Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis" he smiled at me "Elsa" I smiled back, they all shook my hand and we sat down on the couch. Niall, Louis and Zayn on one side, Harry and Liam on the other. "So Elsa, tell us about yourself love" Louis smiled at me, "uh well what do you want to know?" I smiled back at them, "who's your best friend? Who do you live with? What's your job? What do you love to do? What's your favourite food? Favourite movie? Favourite song? Favourite band?" Harry shot out questions at me, finishing with a smile, I looked around at all the other boys who were all smiling at me, waiting. "I have five. Hanna, Mikey, Ash, Luke and my boyfriend Cal. I live with Mikey but Ash, Luke and Cal all practically live at my house cause they spend that much time there. I'm a youtuber and that's my job. I love to make videos, write songs, draw and play different instruments, also I love to eat. My favourite food is pizza, my favourite movie is Grease, my favourite song is fancy by Iggy Azalea and my favourite band is All Time Low" I smiled. They all nodded and looked at each other. "Wait. The people you love with, are they 5 Second of Summer?" Zayn looked at me, I slowly nodded and smiled, they all smirked at each other, leaving me confused. "I can tell we're gunna get along love" Liam smiled at me. "Can't wait to have you on tour with us" Louis smiled. "Wait so you know 5sos?" I asked, looking between them. They all nodded. "Love them, they're our four other best friends" Niall smiled. "When was the last time you guys talked to them?" I smirked as an idea popped into my head. "Talked to them a month or so ago. Haven't seen them for ages though" Niall smiled. "You guys wanna come over for pizza? Catch up with the guys?" Smiled grew on their faces as they all nodded, we all stood up walking down to the car. "This tour is gunna be amazing"