Chapter 9

Annie's POV

I quickly entered the girls shower locker, removed my clothes and stepped into one of the stalls. It was just me and another girl who was several stalls away.

I turned the sphere-like knob and then came out the water. Here at the training camp nothing came easy, not even the temperature of the water. The ice cold liquid pour all over my body which made my skin shiver and goosebumps rise; however, after awhile, I became comfortable with it.

As I let water stroke my hair, I remembered that over the course of the day when me and Ymir had spied, I had bought a new ocean spray shampoo and body wash. I reached my hand out of the curtain to obtain the the bottles that were in the back pocket of my pants, but they were too far out for me to grab until the girl who was in the other stall noticed my struggle and helped me out.

"Thank you, Sasha" I praised the brunette as she passed my stuff.

"W'lcome" she spoke in here second accent and smiled.

After my cooling shower, I wrapped a towel around me and proceeded to walk back to my dorm.

'Hopefully Marco still isn't in there' I thought to myself.

Learning my lesson the first time I knocked on the door.

"You may come in" I heard Minas voice once again.

"Marco's not in here right?" I asked, slowly slipping into the room, looking left to right.

"Annie what you saw earlier, I am so sorry....I just...."

"It's fine, I didn't see anything..." I played the blind bat so Mina wouldn't feel embarrassed nor feel need to explain herself.

"Just be careful" I warned the pigtailed girl.

"Don't worry, we use protection"

"Okay, okay! You can tell me this later" I pleaded slightly with a laugh even though I felt my muscles cringe.

"You know what I gotta get ready, you want to help me?" I questioned Mina

"Ooohh! Who are you going out with?" the girl with the grayish-blue eyes smirk and lifted her brows.

"Just a boy name...Armin"

From the top her lungs, Mina squeal in outrageous excitement. Im guessing she's always like the thought of me and Armin being together.

"You guys would make the most cutest couple!!" Mina was beginning to sound like a school girl, but I couldn't blame her, at least she supported it.

"Omg what are you gonna wear?! I can let you borrow my clothes if you want? Can I do your make-up?!" she began bombarding me with a series of questions.

"I'll pass, on the make-up for sure, and you don't have to let me borrow your clothes. I'll see what I find." I declined her offer.

"Don't be absurd Annie! This your first date, and we're practically the same size!" Mina jumped enthusiastically.

I pondered a bit before deciding.

"Hmm...I don't see why not but we need to hurry. He said he was gonna pick me up around 7:30" I agreed finally

"Yes! Lets get started!!" the fair-skinned girl guided me along to her miniature closet.

The second she opened it I was blown away by all the cute, girly outfits she had. I wasn't the kind of girl who aimed toward the super trendy style, yet looking at all the nice textiles and fabrics I couldn't help but to look through the rack.

"Mina, where did you get these nice clothes?! And how?" I interrogated. Here at the camp they would never allow us to wear anything else besides our uniforms and regular clothes.

"Well you see...my mom is a clothes designer 'not very popular' but she ships me new clothes every month. Despite I can't really wear them, I really appreciate it" she explain, showing me each dress, top, pants and shorts.

"That's really sweet of her...I can't wear these, not if they're ment just for you"

"I'm not gonna wear all of these am I now? It's a waste. Please Annie, I insist. Pick out something you like." the girl with the pigtails looked at me genuinely.

"Thanks, Mina" I said with upmost gratitude.

"Don't mention it" she lightly punched my shoulder and giggled. "Well what kinda style are you looking into?"

"I...'m not sure." my voice withered.

"Hmm, how about we try this on?" Mina took out a pink dress and had me try it on.

I stood in front of a mirror, and shook a little.

"I think this too pink and short for me." I commented noticing the bright color and the petite length.

"Hmm true. Here try this on next!"

I quickly slid out the dress and tried on the next outfit.

Again, I looked in the mirror. I couldn't decided what was more revealing, the dress or this crop top. I don't want Armin to think Im selling myself.

Yes, of course the clothes were extremely cute but they were not my style.

"Its 7:15 already?!" I looked at the clock on the wall.

"Wait! I think I got it!" Mina exclaimed rushing back to her closet.

"Annie, I know you'll like this" she came back with a light blue, button up blouse along with jeans. It actually looked nice and comfortable.

I immediately put it on and I was amazed. I rolled up the sleeves showing a bit of my forearms and adjusted the pants, they weren't too tight nor saggy.

"Now to add the finishing touch"

Before I knew it, Mina came behind me and undid my signature bun, letting my blonde locks drape. She got a comb and untangled my hair, then swept the excess hair in face behind my ear.

"Wow, Armin sure is a lucky guy." she commented with glimmering eyes.

"Thats funny, I feel like the lucky girl"

We both glanced at each other and laughed.

"Its almost time, Armin should be arriving any second!" Mina eagerly said, and she was right.

When the clock struck 7:30 there were knocks at the door

"Hey Annie, are you there?"

__________________________

Yes I'm ALIVE! My apologize on not updating for awhile, hope you're not too made at me.

I hope you liked this chapter, the next chapter will maybe be the final or at least second to last. Please comment and star it. Thank you so much for the support and the follows, I couldn't be more happy.

Thank you,

Anime_Puppy_