Chapter 13

❤️Robin POV:

        Of course! This fucking idiot decides to show up! "Dude! What the hell?! Don't you knock?!" I said angrily. Starfire face red, like really red. Starfire put her hand on my shoulder. "Robin...please calm down...," she said innocently & grabs my hand. Batman walks back out without a word. I sighs, "Asshole." Starfire slaps my chest softly. I quickly looks at her confused, "What?" Starfire lays down without a word. Then a few mins go by & Starfire says (Still laying down), "You didn't have to be so mean to him...it was an accident...a-and all we were doing was the making out." Star shrugs. Robin sighs & hugs her. "I'm sorry...if it makes you feel better...I'll apologize to Batman," he said & kisses her head. Starfire looks up at him & smiles, "It's ok Robin...it's the right thing to do," kisses his jaw. Were...were we gonna do it? No we weren't...right? Shit...I better not get a bon-Starfire inturpts me with a kiss, "Robin?" She asked with her beautiful voice & kisses me again. "Yea?" I said between breathless kisses. Starfire stops & looks at me. "How come you hate Batman do much?" She said. I looked at her pretending I didn't know what she meant. "What do you mean?" I said. "You guys always argue & seem not to get along well...is there a reason?" She said confused. I sigh in defeat. "Look Star, I-" I was about to answer her question but inturrpeted by Beastboy. "Hey guys...lunch is ready...you coming?" he says. I sigh, "Yea we're coming." Beastboy leaves the room & I turn & grabs Starfire's hand. "Let's go," I said & kiss her cheek. Starfire blushes & gives me a small kiss on the jaw. We walk to the kitchen & while passing Batman I noticed that he was staring at us. Starfire noticed also was about to turn around but I nudged her & whispered in her ear, "Don't look at him." She looked at me & nodded her head. We walked to the table & sat down & started eating lunch...awkwardly.
After Lunch

                  🖤Narrator POV:

     Robin still felt so embarrassed about what happened earlier. To get his stress out he went to the training room. He started to punch the punching bad & started to get more mad as he punched it. "He always has to ruin," punches the I bag, "Everything! He got mad at me for becoming Robin!" punches the bag, "Then he got mad at me for wanting to go solo, & then I get a girlfriend," punches it harder, "I am not a little kid anymore! I need to make my own decisions!" He kept punching it & punching it until someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Dude you ok?" Beastboy said. "Yea I'm fine Beastie," said Robin & he went back to punching the bag. Beastboy grabs his arm, "You sure dude? Because usually when your stress yo-," Robin gets mad interrupts him, "I SAID I'M FIN-" Robin stops talking because he heard a loud thump. Robin runs out of the training room to see what all that noise was.
                       💖Starfire's POV:
"Now cutie...I don't want Birdie hearing you," Red X said smirking. He covers my mouth with a cloth, he pins me to the wall & looks up & down at me. I need help! Someone help me! I couldn't yell because of this stupid cloth. I tried squirming but everytime I did, he would slam me against the wall hard. "Shhh cutie...all you have to do to relax..." he said whispering in my ear. I smelled his breath it smells...strong? Is he drunk?! He started reaching for my ass & I kicked him & took off the cloth & screamed, "ROBIN!" Red X grabs me & starts punching me hard in the stomach. I grabbed him & threw him to the wall. He gets up & pins me back at the wall smirking. He then grabs my ass & grabs it hard. I yell but then someone punches X in the face. I was so realized when I saw who it was. "Don't ever fucking touch her!" Robin says & grabs Red X & pins him on the wall & punches him in the stomach over & over again. I felt as if I was going to cry. He grabbed my ass...Did Robin see that? He throws X on the floor. "Leave...NOW." Red X disappears. Robin turns & looks at me. Tears stream down my face. I run & hugged him. I was so terrified. I'm stronger than that! I know I am! But when he grabbed my ass...it reminded me of- Robin stopped my train of thought. "I'm sorry Star I wasn't fast enough," he kisses my head. I just hug him, not wanting to let go.
                     ❤️Robin POV:
       Shit! I was to slow! I look down at her as she cried in my arms. Is she crying because she's scared or something else? "Star?" I said getting her attention. She looks up at me crying. "What else happened," I said looking deeply in her eyes & wiping her tears away. She struggled to speak at first, "I-I." I stroke her arm. "It's ok Star...what else happened?" I said sternly. The words that came out of her mouth made me want to literally kill Red X. "H-He grabbed m-my ass," she said & started crying more. I stopped...he grabbed her ass?! He's so fucking dead. I pick her up & hold her. I kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry Star," I said in her ear & kissed her softy. I'm not leaving her alone...Red X is after her...The Joker & Scarecrow are running around Jump City...we need to put a stop to this...but first...Red X is gonna get his ass kicked. I pull away & kiss her cheek. She buries her face in my neck. I put her down. "Star...stay surrounded by the team...I have to go somewhere," I said & I was about to run off but Star grabs my hand & says, "Robin...please don't, I know what your going to do." I sighed. "Star," I said. She looks down & looks back up with fierce in her eyes, "We can get him later, right now isn't a good time, we have other things to deal with. Like Scarecrow & Joker." I knew she was right. "I know, your right" I say. Then Cyborg comes out & runs to the room. "Robin! Starfire!" he says out of breath. We both look at him. "It's Scarecrow."

Sorry that this Chapter kinda sucked & that it took forever...& that it's kinda short 😂😂I still hope you enjoyed it😂  Follow me on Instagram called: teen_titans8🖤 Thanks for 3k reads!!! Love you titans😘😘✨