Chapter 30~Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Mark is gone?" he panicked.

"Oh please! You knew that all along! This was all your plan wasn't it? To drag me to the headquarters and kill me! Damnit I'm so stupid!" I screamed.

"When I left to get you," started Oliver, "Mark was here, locked in a cell!"

"Stop lying to me!" I screamed and slapped Oliver once more.

"I'm not lying to you Celeste! Your dad was here!"

"There is no way I can believe you. I never should have came with you, you are a liar," I spat.

"He was here!" whined Oliver, clutching his fists.

"No he-"

I was cut off by hands being placed over my mouth.

"What is all the fuss going on here?" said A voice in a cheerful manner. I didn't have to turn around to see who the voice belonged too.

"Great job Oliver for bringing her back here," he continued. "But what is with all the drama happening?"

"It's nothing Red," answered Oliver.

I started squirming under Red's grip and kicking behind me but he did not budge at all.

"Don't beat yourself up to much Celeste, you will be dying soon anyways,"

"Oliver, go to the sanitation room, I will bring Miss Hardy to The Box. Oh and don't forget to set up the camera!" chimed Red.

Oliver nodded and sulked away.

Anger was ascending throughout my body. I could feel my face becoming hot and breaths become short. Oliver is going to kill me, I should never have gotten in that car with him. I am so stupid to think that someone who kills for a living would risk their own life for someone.

Now I was being lead to The Box, the waiting room before I die.

"Miss Hardy, I've heard so much about you," Red spoke.

My mouth didn't open to answer.

"Mark would always talk about you, to bad he isn't here to watch this," he continued. "But that doesn't stop me from completing his deed."

I shot him a malignant stare.

"Loosen up a bit would you?" he said and unlocked the door to The Box.

"Oh my god," I whispered and stared at what was in front of me.

"I knew you would say that," spoke Red.

"I'll see you soon Miss Hardy," he finished, and shut The Box door behind me.

But there was someone in The Box who I knew, someone who I thought was dead.

Miles.

Oliver's POV

This is such a mess! I had no knowledge that Mark escaped and wasn't here. This is a disaster, she hates me, she depises me and lost all of her trust in me. This is all my fault, I should have checked before hand to see if Mark was still here. Now she doesn't think that this plan will work, but I am still putting it into action. If only she knew, but she hates me and will never talk or listen to me ever again. I want to become good and this is a way to show her that I have a bright light inside of me. That no matter how long I was dark I can always turn my life around and save somebody when their hope is diminishing.

Those were my thoughts as I was setting up the video camera. Soon, this camera will be catching the footage of me killing Red, not Celeste.

This plan will work.