Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful

Song by: Safetysuite-Let go

Song by: Bei Maejor-Heavenly Beautiful

*******************************************************************************************************

Jackson

 When I looked up to see if Willow still at the same spot where I left her.

 "Yo Jackson can you plug that cord with the blue one" said JR "Ello Jackson?" Jackson shook his head "You ok man?" he asked.

 "What. Oh yeah sorry man" I did what JR told me to do.

 "You seem to be in deep though man" John said tuning his guitar.

 "Naw just was thinking" I said running his hands threw his hair.

 "Its it Willow?" he asked.

 "Why would you think that?" I asked looking away he walked towards the mic and test it.

 "He didn't say no" said Q doing little beats on the drums.

 "And I didn't say Yes either" I said with a smirk Q beating became faster.

 "Aye my friend you also didn't answer the question" he said with a smile.

 "Oh but I didn't say yes either" I said with a laugh I started to sing "But I didn't say yes"

 "But you didn't say no" Q u singed back James started to play his bass guitar.

 "I didn't say no" I singed.

 "And you didn't say yes" John came him with his electric guitar.

 "But you didn't answer the dam question!" JR singed using a high tone on the keyboard he ruined the mood. We all started to laugh at the awarded silence.

 A few moments later Willow walks in with a red face and walks out of the door.

 "Hey wait!" she slams the door in Danny's face. We all look at each other I got off the stage.

 "Hey" I called after the Danny.

 "Oh hey Jackson what's up" we slap each other skins.

 "Nothing much just sitting up. So what was up with that?" I asked looking at him towards the door.

 "Oh it's nothing don't worry about"

 "Well that girl that just walked out is my business" I said stepping close to him.

 "Whoa that's your girl?" he asked "My man" he smiled and patted me on the back.

 "Look what happen?" I asked again.

 "Well she heard me rap and I need help with the hook so I invited her into my room"

 "You what?" I cut him off.

 "Chill nothing happen i just let her listen to the song so she could tell me what she thinks, did you know she can sing?" I eyes winded I new she can draw but I never new she also had a voice she's not really a talkative person.

 "Stop playing games" 

 "No I am for real"

 After my talk with Danny I leave the house to see in I can catch up with Willow after a mile or so I guessing I found her sitting on the edge of the side walk I slowly walk up to her and she jumps "Its just me" I say but it dosn't changes her mood I sit next to her knowing that its going to ruining my suit.

 We sit in silence for a while "So you look nice" I said bumping my elbow with her arm but she dosen't respond when I look at her I see her hold her self rocking back in forth with her arms cross, her eyes are shut tight as if she's trying to fade away, she's digging her fake nails into the flesh of her skin "Willow" I whisper, I whisper her name again but she don't say any thing and digs in deeper I have a feeling that it it hurts like hell but she seems not to care or effected by the pain. I take her hands away and force to look at me.