Percy

~~~~~~~~~Percy POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a white room with a white door on a white bed with a white pillow and frame. Why was it so white? 'Nevermind that,' I thought to myself. Where the heck am I? Oh, right. I got kidnapped, or I should say deminapped. (A/N I guess :P)

I looked around the room and noticed a tiny black spot. 'Security camera of course.'  Just then the girl with red hair walked in.  "You need to come with me," she said. I sighed and followed her, knowing that there was nothing to lose. I walked into a room with a long table. I recognized the stars and stripes, I think I'll call him Stripey, I also saw a guy with a goatee, a guy with a bow, and a regular looking dude. At the end of the table was a pirate. I think he was a pirate at least, he must have lost his hat and hook though.  I heard the door open and in walked a girl with a man with a hammer.

"Could someone explain why I am here?" the girl said, glaring at everyone including me. "Ask him," said Red Head, pointing to I-am-a-frickin'-pirate. The pirate sighed. "I am Director Fury, leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I want you to join the Avengers," he said. "What the heck are the Avengers?," the girl said. "The Avengers are a group of superheroes," replied Bowie.

"You've got to know us!" exclaimed Goatee, "You know the people who fought the aliens in New York," Stripey added. "Nope," the girl said. "Not me," I added.They looked at us as if we had two heads. "What?" I asked inoccently. "So will you join?" the director asked. "Hell no," said the girl as she stalked out of the room. "Sorry, but what she said, you don't kidnapp someone, you simply call them," I said with a cheeky smile. Then I turned and walked out after hte girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai peeps! Really sorry for the long update, school is getting 2 me. Expect slow updates until summer is out because I'm going to have track and trips. Hope you are happy with the chappie tho! I added some humor with the nicknames.

Luv u peeps!

~GOLD~