"Go," was how Raekwon's greeting.

                "Yo, I'm with the nigga right now," the caller said. "He got some bullshit little house on Cornelia with a little arsenal set up in it but nothing big. His boys ain't here and he didn't talk to the Ice Cream nigga. He basically be himself. There's an old wooden board you got to lift up to get in here. Other than that, it's smooth sailing. I'm upstairs and he down in the basement."

                "Cool, nigga," Raekwon said. "Trust me on everything I love. I got that qwop for you when I see you."

                "Cool," was the final response then the dial tone was heard.

                Raekwon hung up on his end and smiled. He had the Dog right where he wanted him...on a tight leash. He knew this would be the perfect time to strike when the Dog was least expecting it. He could handle that dude and if things worked out, be the next kingpin. It was simple, eliminate the Dog then go to the Dog's master and offer a proposition: a partnership or a war. Raekwon knew he didn't have enough of an army to go to war but when the Ice Cream Man see that Raekwon meant business but taking out the Dog, ICM may reconsider just for peace sakes. It sounded crazy in his head even as he thought of the plan is simple, but fuck it, it was worth a try. Raekwon knew killing the Dog would bring heat no matter what so either make it work for him or use it as the first causality in what was to come. Either way, the Dog and him could no longer breathe the same air. The Dog violated his home, violated his woman and most of all violated the respect the streets had for him. And Raekwon would not let that happen.

                Raekwon picked up his cell phone again.

                "Change of plans," Raekwon said as soon as the person he was trying to reach got on the other end of the phone. 'We gonna neuter that Dog in his own Doghouse."

                A sinister smile crept across his face as he thought about the look of shock on the Dog's face when he pulled that trigger to put that poodle down.

                Raekwon walked into the bedroom after he got off the phone.

                "I'm leaving to handle our pet problem," Raekwon said pointing a finger at Aquana who was laying on the bed with eyes puffy from tears. 'You better be here when I get back. And tomorrow we getting a new bed and burning this one. Fuck that. We doing that shit tonight. I feel like this whole place been tainted. I'm going to see to it my moms hold the kids down until we get this house back in order. So I don't want you to move from that spot. If you got to pee, use a cup. I'm not fucking with you."

                Aquana nodded slowly. She was about to say 'sorry' again but the dead menacing look on Raekwon's face told her to just keep quiet. She knew it would never be the same between them. She had fucked Raekwon's greatest enemy and was the reason her baby father may have to go to war with the man that controlled half of Brooklyn. She, however, knew as hard as Raekwon talked, he was scared shitless. Raekwon knew what a dangerous man Xavier was even if she didn't. She had put their whole family in jeopardy. Xavier was vicious and ruthless and not just some common thug. He would bring the heat to you on full blast and watch you burn.

                Raekwon knew he was going against a giant but he knew it was either now or never. If he didn't kill the Dog, the Dog would most certainly kill him. There was no other way around it. Raekwon cocked the hammer of his gun one more time and headed out the door.

                Fat Sal's pawn shop had been the cornerstone of Flushing Avenue for many years. Everybody knew Salvatore DiGionni and trusted him with their most valuable goods to be held on to while they got out of some debt. Fat Sal also was a loan shark so those who didn't have valuables could still got monetary help but the price was a little steeper. His two sons ran the place but every major decision came from Fat Sal. But besides him being a pawnbroker, he was the ear of the streets from Brownsville to Bushwick. He still had ties with major cartels from his previous days as a Mafia enforcer. He had information on everybody that was major on that side of Brooklyn and even in Manhattan and Queens. He kept his ear to the streets through all the lucrative contacts he gained over the years when he semi-retired from the Carvanni Family and set up his pawn shop on Flushing and Gates fifteen years ago. He was the guy to come see if you needed some information. But like the sign above the door of the storefront said 'Everything has a price'.