The awkward car ride

We had been in the car for about 30 minutes when Niall fell asleep. He looked so peaceful and happy to be alive. He is so lucky, I just don't understand. Fix me? He said he was going to fix me. Why would someone so handsome want to fix me, and why was he so rude to me the other day?

We got to the school an hour later I poked him to wake him up.

"Are we there yet?" He asked sleepishly

I nod in response.

"Are you really not going to talk to me?"

I nod again

" Fine be that way, thanks I guess for the ride."

He got out of my car and walked away.

----------------------------------------------

I'm at my dorm room now, we are allowed to have boy girl roommates, which I don't really understand! Like that is like a label saying HAVE SEX NOW!!!

My roommate isn't here yet so I decided to start unpacking.

The dorm rooms are suprisingly extremely nice! There are two full size beds and personal bathrooms!! I chose the be closest to the window so I could listen to the rain.

I heard the door unlock and Niall walked in. Holy shit really? Like what the hell!

"Oh Fuck really? Can you please leave me alone?!" He spat at me

I just looked down and focused on my hands.

"I'm going to see if I can switch rooms."

And then he was gone, I highly doubt he will be able to switch rooms. But whatever.

I swear this boy has the biggest mood swings. Maybe he is bipolar! That would explain some things

Later on that night I had changed into some short shorts and a guns and roses crop top, with red converse. I didn't think the outfit was complete so I pulled my hair back in a red bandana. Right as I grabbed my keys Niall came barging into our room.

"Where are you going?!" He asked

I wrote on a sheet of paper. 'Out.'

He grabbed my arm and I felt an electric shock, what the hell?

He pulled back fast and looked at me confused, I walked out.

What.Just.Happened?!

************************************

Authors note:

HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY BORING RIGHT NOW IM SORRY!!! BUT I AM ON A TEMPORARY WRITERS BLOCK! MY OLD BOOK GOT DELETED😢😢😢 SORRY GUYS!😘😍❤️