Top of The Pops

I woke up to the sound of my phone recieving a text.

It was from Rachel - 'Rise and Shine... big day aheadxx'

I replied  - 'Thanks for waking me up!:(xx'

She didn't reply back so I got up and jumped into the shower. When I was satisfied with the way I looked ... http://www.polyvore.com/phoebes_top_pops_interview/set?id=117102882 ... I squirted myself with perfume and headed for the front door. I locked it behind me and jogged down the stairs. I jumped into the taxi that was waiting outside and gave him the address.

When I finally arrived at the interview I was spot on time, I must thank Rachel later.

"Phoebe, I'm Taylor and I will be interviewing you today." Taylor said as she shook my hand.

"I'm Sophie, can I have a couple of pictures? Just to add onto the page where the interview will be on next weeks edition." Sophie asked as she also shook my hand.

"Sure." I said as I followed Sophie and Taylor into a room marked 'Interview 5'

Once Sophie was satisfied with the pictures she left leaving Taylor to start the interview.

"So, Phoebe how would you describe yourself?" Taylor asked.

"Well, my friends say I am kind, caring and free-spirited, I just class myself as a normal human being with an amazing oppertunity to show off my voice to the world."

"I hear that people say you have a good sense of style as I can tell by what your wearing."

"I don't really have a good sense of style I just pick out a t shirt and if it has more than one colour I match everything else with it. I basically throw things on."

"I like what your wearing you must have had very little time to get ready as this is a very early interview."

"No, a friend texted me to wake me up. I must thank her later on."

"So, I hear your producing your first album?"

"Yeah, I have almost finished recording the first song."

"You don't write your own music though do you?"

"Oh, no I couldn't write a song to save my life."

"Now, people are saying that there is something between you and The Wanted's Nathan Sykes, is this true?"

"Oh, no. I mean I am a big fan of The Wanted, but I haven't ever met them in person."

"You would like to though?"

"Oh, what have you done?"

"Well, just for you The Wanted have popped in to say hello." Taylor said as the door opened.

Jay stuck his head in.

"Yes, this is the one." he said over his shoulder.

I covered my face with my hands as all five members walked in.

"Hello!" they all said in union.

I forced my hands from my face so I could see them. I stood up from the stool I was sitting in and Jay engulfed me in a hug.

Tom was next. Then Siva. Then Max, and then finally Nathan.

"Okay right so Phoebe... your from Newcastle right?" Taylor asked when I was sitting back down on my stool.

"Yeah."

"What is Newcastle like?"

"Well, it is a small town where not many famous people come from. I wouldn't class myslef as famous though."

"Why not? Your producing an album."

"Yeah. I know but people have only started to recognise me three weeks ago when a video of me singing was leaked onto youtube."

"We have got it here." Taylor said with a smile on her face.

"No. Please no!"

"What? The guys probably haven't seen it."

When they had watched the video I was nibbling on my lip nervously waiting for their opinion.

"I think you have an amazing voice." Tom said.

"I heard your cover of Adele on the radio." Jay said.

"Your really good." Max said.

Siva and Nathan nodded in agreement.

When the interview was finally over I was about to run off when the guys stopped me.

"Phoebe!" they had all shouted in union.

"Yeah?"

"We will be quick... do you want to sing a song with us?" Max asked.

"I don't know? I'm going to the studio now if you want to tag along? I could talk to Mike..."