Confusing Feeling

Tears left her eyes, her pale and blind eyes. It was really scary to see her like this. She's always been that cute and shy girl who would always find the positivity in everything. When he had heard the explosion he didn't expect to see Marinette on the floor with Alya by her side, he didn't expect to hear Alya worried nor did he expect it to be this bad. But when he had entered the room he was filled with fear, and it grew when he had gotten down next to the girl to see her open pale eyes stare at him. So when the word 'hospital' reached his mind he didn't hesitate when he was lifting her up and with his superpowers run directly to the hospital. If it wasn't too late she'd might be okay by now. But instead he found himself standing next to the bed she was sitting on, in a room with Alya and Marinette's parents, and the doctor coming in with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do. Her vision might come back but... that chance is minimal."

It was heartbreaking to see Mrs. Cheng start to cry even more when the news arrived. The boy has never done anything like this before, helping a friend like this, nor has he ever seen Marinette so scared and sad.

"Isn't there anything we can do?" Cat Noir asked.

The doctor stared at the superhero, "Well, all you can do is to help her get used to it and make sure she doesn't do anything dangerous that might hurt the eyes even more."

"Okay, thank you, doctor." Tom nodded and shook hands with the doctor before she left the room, Tom sat down in front of his daughter and looked into her pale eyes, "Oh, Marinette. I wish there was something we could do." he said with tears growing in his eyes.

"You've already done enough, dad. And thanks to my luck I'm not deaf too." she weakly chuckled.

Alya walked up to Cat Noir, "Thank you for helping my friend." she said in a very calm but also sad voice, "I just wish I'd come sooner to stop her from... whatever she was doing."

He smiled at his classmate, "Don't blame yourself, Alya. I'm sure she'll be fine. We just need to give her some time."

---

"Come on, it's not that bad!" Alya tried.

"Yes it is! Think about it, Alya, I won't be able to design again, I won't make those dresses for the school ball we've been talking about, I won't be able to see what I'm doing- heck, I'm never gonna see you guys grow up!" Marinette almost cried out as she hugged a pillow, Alya had followed her home and up to her room to talk about Marinette's situation.

"Come on, girl! Do you expect me to sit here, miss the convent to hear you babble as if you'll never see anything again?" It was actually true, she had sent out a note on her blog that she might be late or not come at all to the convent due to Marinette's accident. "I'm sure you're lucky enough to get at least some vision back, plus, as your bff I'll try my absolute best to describe everything for you." Alya tried again to cheer her friend up.

Marinette moved her head to where she heard Alya's voice, she rolled her pale eyes and tried to hide another tear, "You should go to the convent, you shouldn't let your fans down."

"And let my friend down!? No way! I'll stay here for as long as I need to. Who knows what my clumsy friend might do while I'm gone." she teased.

Marinette didn't really want her to leave, but she didn't want Alya to miss something so special either. "Your clumsy friend can handle herself. She got a mom that comes every ten second to check up on her. But YOU don't have a clone to send away to the convent so you might as well leave now before you'll be late." she said with a much less sad voice.

Alya slightly chuckled, "Okay, okay, you might need to rest anyway. If you don't really have anything you can do you might as well rest, your eyes might get better." she said and by the sounds of it she was walking towards the stairs, "I'll get back as soon as I can, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" she said before walking down the stairs and close the door.