Bad Boys Bestfriend Part 2 (Devin)

Recap;

Devin POV

"I'm In Love With My Best Friend, I The Bad Boy Is Truly In Love With Someone" I think drifting off to sleep

Y/N POV

It's been 1 month. Exactly 1 month since I've seen or talked to Devin. 1 month since I shouted to him that I liked him.

Yeah I've seen him around school, but I don't talk to him anymore.  I miss my best friend's hugs more than anything. This sucks.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't notice I was staring at Devin. The bell rang causing me to jump a little. I then noticed I was staring at Devin, I got embarrassed and ran out of class to try to get home faster.

Devin POV

As we were in our last period of the day I noticed Y/N was staring at me. I smiled to myself cause I knew she wasn't purposely doing it. She had her thought face on.

She has a specific face she makes when she's in her thoughts. When the bell rang I looked at her and smiled. She looked at me and ran out of the classroom.

I got so angry I just wanted to kiss her hard and call her mine.

I walked out of class angry and walked to my car, I ignored everyone. Once I was home I walked up to my room and went crazy. I threw glass, screamed and punched my wall more than once. I'm was pretty sure my hand or fingers were broken but I didn't care I needed to do something cause my anger was built up.

"I'M SO DUMB"

"WHY ME!!"

After my anger fit I drove to the hospital to get my hand wrapped.

Y/N POV

I was walking near Devin's house and I could hear his screams. He sounded so hurt and destroyed.

I could hear him stop so I walked in the direction of my house cause I didn't want to see him yet. Still after 1 month.

I sighed and knowing I'd break soon.

*NEXT DAY*

While we were in school everyone was all up on Devin asking what had happened. He didn't answer anyone and just kept walking.

While I was at my locker he came by.

"Y/N can we talk" he asks as his voice cracks

"What's up Dev" I say trying to cheer him up

"Oh wow I didn't think I'd get this far" he says chuckling a little

"Why not" I asked like I didn't tell him I loved him 1 month ago

"Cause I thought you were still mad at me, I just wanna say I'm sorry" he says looking down

"Dev it's okay I missed my best friend" I say hugging him feeling a pain in my heart, but he hugged back

When we pulled away we looked at each other and smiled

The bell rang and we had to separate to go to class.

Devin POV

I'm glad we had made up. I really missed her.

As the day went on it was kind of drag. I just wanted to go home and finally confess my love for my best friend.

*END*

Y/N POV

It was the end of the school day and I was walking out of the school when I got stopped by Devin.