groupchat - who run the world

rosiegw has added alicee to the chat.

roxx.w ah so we're doing this again. i freaking went to brazil but it looks like i still can't escape her.

rosiegw rox we are looking to solve problems here not worsen them.

roxx.w i'll be willing to do that if she is.

alicee i am !

roxx.w fine let's begin. dominique how do you feel about this?

dom.weasley i feel like even though alice was being kinda mean to me she deserves a second chance but she also needs to treat her friends better because good friends are always there for each other.

rosiegw i agree, i think we should respect that just because her brother is a snake doesn't mean she is too

roxx.w he wanted to apologise to dominique too and make sure she was okay so he's not as snake-ish as we've made him out to be

dom.weasley i've already heard this story roxanne and i won't accept his apology.

alicee i'm willing to make an effort to be nice to everyone here, especially dominique, if it meant that roxanne would chill at least a little bit.

roxx.w says you who nearly had a seizure after rose and austin's date

alicee dominique, i know my brother cheated on you but you are strong and independent and don't need a boy to make you happy.

roxx.w why should she accept your apology after what you said to us?

alicee she doesn't have to accept my apology and i don't expect her to based on the way i treated her, but i just want you guys back as friends because right now i don't have any.

roxx.w so you're just apologising so you won't be a loner ?

alicee no that's not it at all. i love you guys. we've been friends since before we could talk and i love you guys even if i was really rude and petty and it didn't seem like it. i don't want our friendship to end.

alicee ever.

roxx.w alice i love you too but you were so mean to dominique and she's my best friend. idk if i can forgive that

alicee she forgave me. why can't you?

roxx.w i'm just looking out for her

dom.weasley then how come you forgave frank?

roxx.w he seemed genuine with his apology.

rosiegw and alice isn't?

roxx.w she is but

alicee but what?

roxx.w fine. alice, i am willing to give you a second chance but you'd better change.

alicee oh phew thank you roxanne

alicee i promise i will be more tolerant of dominique's feelings and emotions on here.

rosiegw can we all be friends again?

dom.weasley yes.

alicee definitely !

roxx.w we'll see.