Chapter 40: There was two

IM BACK YALL AND IM HERE TO STAY SORRY ABOUT THE WHOLE GOING OFF THE GRID THING BUT I HAD EXAMS BUT IM DONE AND IM BACK SO ENJOY

[Btw so sorry I accidentally published the chapter while editing, I caused quite a bit of chaos 😂]

Bruce had everything planned out. But he hadn't told Damian. He didn't know how. Elena was leaving Gotham, whether she liked it or not.

The witness protection program was ready. He had a plane waiting at his private airport in the north side of Gotham. To take Elena and her family as far away from Gotham as possible.

Bruce had picked Sweden out as the country they would now be living in. He felt the that worked well for her parents.

There new surname was going to be Jameson. Elena's new name was going to Amanda. Sam's new name was going to be Stephen. Elena's mothers new name was going to be Claudia and Elena's fathers new name was going to be Daniel.

They would never return to Gotham as long as the Lola and the joker were there. Elena was going to be going to the best school Sweden could offer and would be payed for and all her college funds would be payed for by Bruce.

Sam still only 4 years old but same as Elena he would be payed for. Elena's mother had a place waiting for her as head of the nurses unit in the nearest hospital and her father..Bruce had everything payed for with him too. It was the least Bruce could do for them.

Bruce had lost too much to the joker. He wasn't going to have the same for Damian. Bruce was trying to make sure Elena and Damian could stay in contact. But that was going to be hard.

He decided after Christmas, maybe early spring he'd talk to Elena's parent as batman and tell them they needed to leave but everything was ready for them.

He wasn't worried about that part, this wasn't the first time he's had an entire family moved out of Gotham.

It was Damian that Bruce was concerned for. This was going to kill him. Bruce thought Damian may never speak to him again.

He hoped Damian would have enough maturity to realise the seriousness of the situation and Bruce was doing this to protect the things Damian loved.

Something Bruce wished he could have done for his parents.

Robin and orphan sat in the tree outside Elena's house. "Go home",orphan said to robin. "Over my dead body",robin crossed his arms. It was 4:30 in the morning and it was snowing heavily.

"Everything fine",orphan reassured him. "Better safe then sorry",robin replied. Orphan rolled her eyes. "You love her?",orphan asked.
Robin took down his hood and looked at her. "Yes.",robin said simply. Orphan smiled.

"What?",robin said going red. "Nothing",orphan said turning away. Robin mumbled something and sighed.

Suddenly a car drove into the driveway. Orphan and robin stood up on the branch. "Be ready",robin said taking out his batarangs.

Elena's mother got out of their car. She was done her nightshift.

Robin and orphan sighed. "Only mother",orphan sighed. Robin was beginning to think he was being too cautious. He'd been at this for a few weeks now and still nothing.

It was mid December, Damian's birthday was a week away and he was not looking forward to it. A day that reminded him that he was a mistake? No thanks.