Bonnie's revenge

Your POV:

Princess Bubblegum was in love with Marceline... A thought that streamed through my head repeatedly; a thought I couldn't shake. What was this fate? Stuck in my room, just like I had been not long ago before I met Marceline and everything had changed, in captivity of my girlfriend's ex. Now all I wondered was whether Bubblegum's anger was directed at me for leaving or for Marceline and I getting together. However, it was pointless to come up with conclusions as of now.

It had been just over a week and with each nightfall, the days grew longer and my patience grew shorter. Just like before, there was nothing I wanted more than to be free- especially knowing what was out there. Everything I'd dreamed and planned all for what? To be back here with even more security than last time.... I still couldn't understand why Finn would lead us all here when he knew my life; he knew my past with Bonnibel and the Candy Kingdom. Suddenly, a bubbling sensation burned within me- something I'd never felt before: my fists clenched, my breathe grew heavy and I just wanted to explode. I swung my fist to the thick wall, letting only the dimmest light seep through. Alerting all residents of the Candy Kingdom with my thud, the primcess came in hurriedly.
"What are you DOING?!" Rubbing her eyes thoroughly, she bellowed at me.
"That wasn't me...." Despite the obvious lie that passed through my teeth, the princess was either too tired to realise or too tired to care. It was late after all...
The two of us glared at each other, hostility bouncing back and forth like some kind of tennis match until she began to slowly walk up to me. I stayed in position, fists still scrunched up. She seemed to be getting calmer with each step so I let loose, half expecting her to fall to the ground from fatigue until she was about 8 inches away from me. Reaching back her hand, she harshly slapped my cheek, causing it to sting violently and then fell down to the ground.

I reached down and pulled her up, sitting her on my sheets as tears streamed down her pink skin. Crying... again... who knew the princess was this fragile emotionally?
"I hate you..." as she spoke so close to my face, I quickly came to relaise that her delayed reactions were not due to fatigue, but to over-drinking.
"Princess... you're drunk?" I put my hand on her shoulder, to which she immediately shoved it off.
"I don't want your sympathy and I don't want you here anymore. I want you to suffer for taking everything I ever loved" and with that said, she pulled out a knife.

The situation was uncomprehendable, it was all happening so fast and something told me that this was the alcohol speaking.
"Bonnie... you don't have to do this" I gently reassured her.
"AFTER ALL THE MISERY YOU BROUGHT ME?! I thought keeping you here as my maid would be enough to keep you in your place- to respect me as your leader- but it seems that even now you just won't listen" she swung lazily at me, to which I dodged fairly easily.
"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU PSYCHO! YOU'VE GIVEN ME HELL OVER THE PAST YEARS. YOU STRIPPED ME OF MY FREEDOM AND I THOUGHT THAT I WAS DESTINED TO DIE HERE ALONE WITH NOBODY TO LOVE ME OR EVEN REMEMBER ME BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU BUILT THIS KINGDOM BACK UP ALL BY YOURSELF. IT'S PERFECT... BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT SATISFIED?!" I shrieked until the what seemed like the entire world was woke.

A quiet tapping on my barred window and then a much louder smash and a shadow came tumbling through, amongst all the broken glass.
"Bonnibel...." she softly called out.
The princess automatically let go of her sword and turned around as the light shone in, revealing Marceline at the end of the room.
"Marcy..." the princess and the vampire walked up to each other with synchronised steps until a surprised Marceline was pulled into a kiss. I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do until Marceline shoved her off onto the floor where the primcess remained, too drunk to help herself up.
Within a split second, I was lifted up and carried out of the castle by my girlfriend. I was finally free again. The two of us glided into the air, as I saw a shadow standing in the darkness.

(A/N OKAY I AM SORRY OMG. This took forever but mainly because I've been focused on my GCSEs. I'm sorry this chapter was not lemon bc I want lemons too ;-; but we need an antagonistic moment to make drama so here you are)