Chapter 6

~ Crystal's P.O.V.~

Me and Stiles were walking through the woods taking "Are you seriously waring that outfit?" He asked looking at my outfit. "What I love Mickey mouse and this outfit is awesome your just mad cause I'm waring this and your not," Stiles rolled his eyes at my comment. "Whatever ."

Stiles stopped and starred in a direction. I looked to where he was starring and saw a two blonde kids that I've never seen before smiling and taking to each other. "Wow that girl is prettier than Lydia," Stiles said with a smile. "Someone's got a crush," I teased. "Shut up. Oh we got trouble, look." He said pointing to Derek who was pinning the boy to a tree.

We rushed over to them and I quickly stood next Derek. While Stiles went to the girl to make sure she was o.k. " What the hell Derek, let go of him." He ignored me and asked, "what are you doing here and what do you want?" He punched him and the boy fell to the ground. "Derek stop!" I yelled, he just ignored me again. I used my powers and everyone except the girl was on the ground covering their ears.

She smiled at me, "hi I'm Taylor Bane. I think we're gonna be great friends." She says as her eyes glowed green, like mine. I smiled back, "your like me I-I though me and my brother was the last of our kind. I think we're gonna be best friends." I said smiling at her.