george weasley

"George is on the Gryffindor Quidditch team and so are you. George and you aren't really the best of friends. Until at a certain Quidditch match happens something. Like me or George that ends up in the hospital or something." for IsabelleJacobs1

no warnings

"Oi! Redwillow!" George Weasley screamed from the other end of the hall, dressed head to toe in his quidditch gear.

"What, Weasley?" I sigh, not wanting to deal with his antics for one day.

"At this next game, could you maybe, i don't know, be a decent keeper?" the beater smirked.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe if you fuck off," I said walking past him, making sure to bump into his shoulder.

"You picked a feisty one!" I faintly heard Fred say as I walked away as fast as I could. Shrugging off the comment, I shuffled down to the pitch. Oliver Wood was probably the best damn thing to happen to this quidditch team, other than Harry Potter. Obviously, I have some pretty big shoes to fill, but, for some reason, George Weasley has made it his personal vendetta to make sure that I know I will never be as good a keeper as the Oliver Wood.

"Alright, we're gonna win against Slytherin today!" Angelina, our captain, cheered. In response, the gryffindor team cheered as loud as they possibly could, clapping and pounding their broomstick ends into the ground.

"If Amara can keep the quaffle out of the hoops," George snickered.

"Hey! Mar is a better keeper than you are a beater," Alicia said.

"If you call her letting in every point she possibly could," snorted the ginger.

"Guys, it doesn't matter. Mar is great or she wouldn't be on the team. George has been on the team for as long as he could be. Let's just leave it and go win!" Angelina says before leading us onto the pitch. The game begins and not even 20 minutes in before the Slytherin beater hit a bludger straight into my face.

Next thing I remember, I'm waking up in the hospital wing, pain shooting through me every time I breathe.

"You're awake!" I hear a voice beside me say. I look over and see that goddamn ginger.

"What the hell happened to me?" I croaked.

"Well, RedWillow, you're face got pounded in with a bludger and the bone in your nose in broken as well as the cartlidge. You actually had me worried there, Mar. There was so much blood," George said.

"Why were you worried about me?" I asked the one kid who seemed to hate me the most.

"I, uh, I may have the worst way of showing it, but, I like you Amara RedWillow. I like you a hell of a lot more than you think I do," he sighed. The beater closed his eyes as he held his between his hands. His vibrant red hair fell in front of him just as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at me before I pressed my lips onto his in a delicate kiss. After a few seconds, George finally caught onto what was happening and began to kiss back.

George pulled back and blinked a few times before stuttering, "Wha-whe-why?"

"Are you trying to ask why I kissed you?" I asked the boy in front of me.

He nodded quickly before saying, "I thought you hated me."

"I honestly thought I did too for a while, but then, when you told me you liked me, when I saw how worried you were, something just erupted inside of me. Like a love volcano or something," I giggled looking into his brown eyes. He just chuckled before kissing me like the world would end if he didn't.