Chapter 2

"Danika! Come downstairs! Dinner is ready." my mom yelled from downstairs.

I hurry and slide on a jacket to cover the fresh cuts as I yell, "Coming!"

I start walking down the stairs noticing how dizzy I really am. I walk into the kitchen smelling the amazing scent of pizza. But, somehow I don't feel hungry like I usually do. I feel too full of pain, but at the same time I feel empty inside.

"Honey, why are you wearing a jacket? It's 102 degrees out." my mom asked me with with a worried look on her face.

I kept my head hung low. "I guess I'm just cold." I said not looking at my mom.

"You sure?" she asked again.

"Yeah."

__________________________________________________________________________

I stared at my untouched pizza. I looked over to my mom to see her reading a magazine while stuffing her pizza in her mouth.

"Hey mom, I am not really hungry right now. Can I go to bed?" I asked.

"Uh, sure sweetie." She replied with a confused look on her face.

"Wait Mom, how is Skylar doing?" I asked.

"I don't know, he is fighting for our country right now," she replied.

"I hope that he will be ok." I said.

I looked over to see my mom just nod.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I am having troubles on ideas for furture chapters... Any ideas?

Also, if you are having troubles with an eating disorder or depression, I am here to help(:

Just comment if you guys want me to start talking to you guys individualy.

Sorry, this one is also short.. I will try my best to write you guys a longer chapter.

Stay Strong Beautiful Butterflies<3