Chapter 2 - Bunny

"Can I help you with something?" Vincent asks as he stops in front of the car

Darcy and I both look at each other in surprise.

"Are you deaf?" Vincent was starting to get irritated. He was looking at both of us with a raised eyebrow. "Well?"

"Chill. We don't want anything," Darcy says.

"Well, you're staring at my girl and me. Stop being a creep, yeah?" He didn't even let us explain ourselves and turns around. He walks over back to Maxine as they continue to talk. Maxine looks at us and rolls her eyes as she flips her finger at us.

"What a bitch," Darcy says.

Vincent turns to look and smirks.

"Shitty people deserve to be with other shitty people," I say.

"You want to come over?" Darcy asks.

"I would, but I would rather go home and finish that essay," I say.

"Ugh!" Darcy groans. "You're always doing homework. Don't you wanna do something else?" she asks.

"Like what?"

"Like go out and do something. There's a party tomorrow night at Gwen's place. It's an open invite, and we're going," she says. She goes around her car and slips into the driver's seat.

"I don't do parties," I say.

She turns the engine on and reverses the car. "We're going, and that's that," she says.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It was the night of the party, and Darcy was in my closet looking for something for me to wear. "You have like no good pieces," she says. She kept throwing dresses and skirts onto the floor, creating a mountain of clothes.

"I don't go out," I say, shrugging my shoulders.

There was a knock on my door, and Summer poked her head around the door. "Mom's asking if you're going out."

I roll my eyes. "Yes," I say.

"Where are you going?" Summer asks.

"None of your business,"

"Is it Gwen's party?"

"How would you know about Gwen's party?" I ask, scoffing. Gwen was a senior, and Summer was a mere freshman. "Are you hanging out with kids older than you?" I ask surprised.

"I would rather hang out with them than you," she says, rolling her eyes. "So, can I go with you guys?"

Darcy shrugs next to me. "She's your sister."

"We're not staying long, so hurry up," I say.

Summer leaves the room in a hurry and slams the door to her room.