XIII

RIA 13

I hissed at the contact of our skin as soon as he pulled me down. I was so horny and wet, but I felt like I was burning from inside.

"Fuck, Rio. . ." Aries grunted as I bit his ear lightly.

His hand latched onto my ass and pushed himself once more. Napasinghap ako. He was too deep inside me that I felt the wide root of his thick cock against the wet lips of my pussy. I wanted to move but I couldn't. The delicious pressure was too much to bear.

"So deep. . ." I whimpered when he started to move.

Aries' grunted and smacked my ass. He pulled and pushed inside and out of my sloppy cunt. I moaned and pulled away. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were hooded while directly staring at my parted lips, and his lips were swollen and wet. My eyes darted to my legs hung on either side of his strong arms.

The stark contrast of my skin against his made me feel something. I felt my nipples hardened, and my pussy getting wetter.

"Hmm?" His eyes dragged up to mine. "Are you complaining?"

Halos maingat ko ang sarili ko mula sa kanya kahit na mahirap dahil nakatayo siya at karga-karga n'ya ako. He pounced inside of me hard and deep with each word he said.

"Aries!" I called his name.

"Are you complaining, Rio? Thought you always liked it this way." Aries' thrusts were unforgiving and deep. Tila ba hindi alintana na buhat-buhat n'ya ako!

My breathing labored. Hindi ko alam saan dapat humawak at kung anong parte na naman ng katawan n'ya ang kakalmutin ko.

Breathlessly, I shook my head. My eyes were a bit moist, and this fucking really brought me to tears, huh?

"I. . .I'm not c-complaining!" I defended, and it came out in a whimper.

"Good to know," was what he said before crouching his glorious body.

Impit akong napakapit sa kanya. His muscles tensed, and his arms flexed beneath my legs. I felt him tightened his arms behind me. Aries panted: his chest rose and fell. He groaned my name.

Then, he started fucking me.

And fucking he did. He pounced me hard and good that all I could think of was his massive, thick, veiny cock lodged, pushing and pulling inside of my deliciously stretched cunt. That all I could hear is our sweaty skin slapping and the succulent slurping of my pussy. That I all I could see in my hazy vision was his furrowed brows, sweaty tips of his hair, focused eyes, and parted swollen lips.

"Aries, oh my god!" I moaned as I felt myself cumming.

"Fuck."

His thrusts turned harsher and fast which didn't help me from delaying my release.

I breathlessly ran my nails on his shoulders, his neck, and his back when it hit me. I shut my eyes tightly and let myself scream his name. Naramdaman ko ang paglapat ng mga labi n'ya sa akin. He didn't stop, his thrusts never faltered even when I know my whining cunt is choking his cock, making it harder for him to maintain his pace.

Then, I felt him cumming, shooting his semen deep inside me. He came a lot and I had to pull myself from his kisses and look down. He came so much that some of his essence dropped onto the wooden floor of the hotel we checked in. Some of it even ran down on the curve of my ass.

"Damn. . ." Nanghihina kong komento.

Aries chuckled. I bit my lip when he grabbed me and dug his fingertips into my bum.