"Kyle, man," Hunter hollered. Kenzi joined my side and nudged me with her elbow, gesturing to Kyle, who was now standing in front of Hunter. He looked over at us, skimming over our bodies with his piercing blue eyes that looked almost grey.

"So, you guys can dance then?" Kyle asked, side stepping Hunter and making his way towards us.

"Yep," Kenzi answered confidently, altering her posture so that she was standing straight.

Kyle smirked and stood aside, gesturing for us to walk in front of him.

"Right, we'll shove some music on and we want to give you two a dance off," he replied, glancing over at his crew, who coincidently had stopped dancing and were coming over to meet us.

"Hey!" The girl said cautiously. She looked us over and then glanced at Kyle as he introduced us. I'd already dumped my bag on the floor so was quickly stretching my muscles before starting. If I was honest, now that I was sure I was safe, I wasn't nervous. Both Kenzi and I were confident in our dancing abilities and would be able to match them, I just wasn't keen on Hunter and how he seemed to be lingering, watching my every move.

It wasn't long before Kenzi and I were based by the music player and Kyle's crew were stood opposite. I closed my eyes and took in the beat of the song, letting it guide my mind to the dance moves. I glanced at Kenzi and moved to whisper in her ear.

"Haze routine," I whispered and her eyes widened before she nodded at me with a grin. At Haze, a nightclub in our old city, we managed to do a huge routine, the one that got us known among the troops and clubs. It was our first official gig and it was one of our best ever routines.

Kyle's crew started the dance first. They moved well and I had to admit, I was beginning to get nervous about facing them. The standard that they set was that of our old crew.

Kenzi and I completed a series of body rolls, side steps and twists before the other team took their go. We must've danced for about half an hour before both of us ran out of moves and everyone was breathing heavily. Kyle smiled and wiped his forehead with a towel before holding his hand out to me.

"You girls are good, you're welcome to dance with us," he replied in between pants and I smiled. Before I could answer, Kenzi cut in, leaving me listening to my racing heart and deep breathing.

"Thanks, can I take your number?" she asked. I tuned out of the rest of their conversation and pulled the bottom of my top up, allowing the cool outside air to hit and sooth my skin.

I left Kenzi to talk to the others whilst I went outside with my bag to clean myself up. The breeze hit my forehead, blowing my fringe out of the way. I decided to cool down, stretching the toned muscles in my stomach and back.

"I didn't expect that," Hunter's voice came from behind me and I sighed.

"Why are you still here?" I asked, still stretching. It wasn't until I saw his eyes move down my back that I realised I was stretching in front of the jerk.

"You guys need a lift home," he replied easily and I sighed, leaning against the cool stone wall behind me.

"Can you just do me a favour?" I asked, glancing over at his handsome face and he smirked.

"For a price."

"You're impossible," I huffed. I reached down to grab my bag but I felt a large hand on my forearm. Before I could register what was happening, I was flush with Hunter's muscled chest, his hand still tight on my forearm.

"You keep walking away from me," he commented, still wearing that stupid smirk. If I could, I'd of smacked it right from his face.

"That's because you're irritating," I ground out, trying to pull myself away but failing.

"You know, you're one of the first girls to ever reject me," he whispered, looking down at me. I narrowed my eyes and scoffed.

"Wow. Just when I thought that your head couldn't get any bigger." He smirked but didn't answer me, just brushed his thumb along the bare skin of my arms.

"I'm not big headed, just... confident," he shrugged, letting my arm go. I yanked it back and took two steps away from him, distancing us. I didn't want him to know that he'd just made my heart race.

"Kenzi is confident, you live with your head stuck firmly up your ass," I muttered, bending down to pick up my bag and meet Kenzi back inside. Hell, I was considering asking her to switch roommates.

Hunter was by my side in minutes, grinning at me.

"You've got a really short temper, you know," he commented and I rolled my eyes, stalking back over to Kenzi and Kyle.

"Only with you," I shot back over my shoulder, earning me a mock salute from my roommate. I was going to have to try to get along with him, I had another twelve months living in the same house as him and we weren't going to be having any fun at all the way we were at the minute.

"Andy!" Kenzi called and I smiled, meeting her over by Kyle. He told us that they practised at the same warehouse every Wednesday, Saturday and Monday. I had classes at the university on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays but apparently, Dylan, another guy in the troop, was taking my class so would be able to escort me to and from the warehouse.

"Right, ladies, we've got to go!" Hunter called from the door.

We jogged over to meet him and Kenzi wrapped her arm around him in a quick 'thank you' hug. I wasn't impressed. She was the flirtatious type of girl, but he wasn't one to be getting flirty with. One, he was my roommate and two, he was a total asshole.

Just as Kenzi got in the car, there was a locking sound and Hunter stiffened. I was positioned behind him but I could see every single muscle in his back go taut.

"Well, if it isn't my dear brother," cooed an unfamiliar voice. I was about to peer over Hunter's shoulder to look at the guy addressing us but his arm shot back. He saved me one glance over his shoulder and then looked back in front of him. I tried the car door but it was locked and Kenzi was smiling at the guy in front of Hunter.

"Good morning, Seb," Hunter ground out. I was sensing a slight bit of tension in the atmosphere and I kind of wished that I was locked in the car with Kenzi.

A.N: Who should play Hunter?