four 〣 cookie dough

•••

L/N Residence

Sunday

2:30 p.m.

I loved cookies.

Making cookies was something I enjoyed, especially with Audrey. She's actually one of the best cooks I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

And hey, it'll be awesome when she owns and cooks in a five star restaurant, because then I'll get free food. That was one of perks of being the younger sister.

We were currently baking cookies in the kitchen, when our dog Athenea burst into the room. She headed for the straight for the dough.

"Okay, woah! Make sure Athenea stays away from the dough. There's chocolate chips in there and that would be horrible for all of us." Audrey said, holding the bowl she was currently mixing away from Athenea.

"How did she even get in here?" I muttered, taking her back outside by the collar. She gave a small whine, but I ignored it. Athenea always whined when we brought her back outside, where she was supposed to be.

I picked up one of the many tennis balls on the ground, and tossed it across the length of the of our yard. After Athenea went to chase after it, I slipped back inside.

I headed back into the kitchen, and Audrey flashed me a smile.

"Yo, back just in time to help me scoop." Audrey handed me a scoop, and I helped her fill up the two trays with little cookie dough balls. Once she put them in the oven, she took the remaining dough, and put it in two bowls. We began eating it while sitting on the counter.

"So, about your boyfriend, who is actually your boyfriend now, what's he like?"

"He's nice, smart, and he... He makes me feel calm. He makes me feel put together."

A warm smile blossomed across Audrey's face, and she put down her cookie dough to hug me. I hugged her back.

It was the moments like this I lived for.

•••

Author's Notes: Hey guys! I know this chapter is a little different than normal, since there were no Davenports. Also, sorry if some of the stuff in this chapter doesn't apply to you. I had to make some sacrifices for the sake of the chapter & not have it be complete customization. But I hoped you still enjoyed it! Love you guys so much. Thanks for reading. xoxo