Chapter 7: The meal

Once we posted the pictures on instagram we heard Cameron about us down, because the uber will be here soon,"you two come on the uber is nearly here"  " coming" me and hunter shouted. Once we got to the bottom of the stairs everyone looked up and started smirking at us, so me being the sarcastic person I am I decided to say something, " I know I am beautiful but you don't have to keep starring". " you wish" Cameron piped up "oh shut it you".

At the meal:

We all sat down and ordered our drinks, when the woman left my phone started to ring I looked at the contact and it said 'the best friend' so I went to the restroom to answer it
" hello you never decided to call me since Friday it is now Sunday, what has been happening in your life, and who is this new boy you have been hanging around with" mia questioned " well if you let me talk you will no who it is, okay so the news is that I am joining magcon and I can bring a plus 1, and the boy is one of the new boys on magcon" I replied. "So who is going to be your plus 1" Mia asked me " you, silly, now get your self down to the ' cliffs edge " okay bye Loveyouu" " bye Loveyouu "

Once I got out of the restroom and back to my seat everyone looked at me, so Cameron decided to ask who it was, "Kens who was that" "oh that was just mia she's coming to the meal and she's also joining magcon" " oh yeah I forgot that she was your plus 1" i just nodded. She finally arrived and I introduced her to the boys, we then finally ordered food and after we ate we went back home.