Zianourry: I'll give you protection

EDITED

They are all in high school in this one and in P.E. class

💩💩💩

NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW

"Niall? Are you alright?!" I heard as I groaned and opened my eyes. There were two brown eyes staring at me and I gasped as I tried to move away.

"Hey, it's alright baby, it's me Liam." The voice said and I groaned again.

"What happened?" I asked him, my head feeling like it was run over by a truck. 

"William is just testing his luck baby, are you sure you're okay? That was a hard kick." Liam said and I nodded but in the background I could hear loud yelling voices.

"Come on, I'll help you up." Liam said and I stood up with his help. I was now finally able to look around myself and I wish I didn't. There were my classmates, forming a circle around, while whispering and giggling among themselves or checking out my boyfriend. 

"Liam what happened?" I asked him again as he guided me towards the benches. 

"William kicked you in the head on purpose and Zayn and Louis are just teaching him a lesson and Harry went to nurse office for some ice because you passed out as soon as the ball hit you." He said and I groaned again. Just when I was trying to not make a fool out of myself this happens. As I looked at all of these kids around me, still laughing, I could feel my blood boiling from anger.

"Why do you always have to baby me?" I asked Liam harshly and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about Niall?" He asked me and I growled.

"I'm talking about you and the boys always babying me and acting as if I was a child." I said and his mouth formed an "O" shape.

"Niall we do it to protect you we-" I didn't let him finish the sentence.

"Protecting me?! You're just making it worse!" I yelled and I know I was overreacting but I was sick and tired of them constantly worrying about me, I'm sixteen years old for God's sake I can take care of myself.

"Niall, please we-" Again I cut him off.

"Let's just go and play okay? There is still like twenty minutes of the class left." I said and I didn't gave him time to react as I got up and walked towards the boys who were just walking on the field. 

"Niall, baby, are you alright?" Harry asked me as he rushed towards me holding a ice packet in his hands. 

"I'm fine, let's just practice." I said as I saw other kids playing football in pairs. I took Harry's hands before dragging him towards the middle of the filed but not before taking a ball with us.

"Protection, I'll give you protection." I mumbled underneath my breath as I kicked the ball as hard as I could imaging Liam's head. I watched as the ball flew trough the air, over Harry, and toward where Liam, Zayn and Louis were standing.

"F*ck!" Liam cursed as the ball hit him in the balls making Louis and Zayn laugh out loud as I rushed towards them thousands of apologizes already spilling from my mouth. 

"Liam I'm so sorry it wasn't on purpose, I swear, I'm so sorry!" I said as I kneeled in front of him watching him roll around the ground.

"It's fine Niall, it's fine." He groaned out and I could only cringe as the boys laughed around me.

💩💩💩

Words count: 606

Hope you enjoyed!

I love you!