[27]agatha

"Si Andrei." She looked at her husband Morgan for a second and she stood up.

"Amanda.. wag Kang mag padalos dalos."

"I want my grand daughter to be safe, I don't want to let anyone harm her, specially in this kind of situation, it's okay that she will be followed by humans, because humans are the lives created by god." Hinila siya ni Morgan.

"Then how about maddy! How are you going to tell her that her mother is a daughter of the man who killed himself because of some sort of evil beings."

"Uulitin ko Morgan.. I don't want my granddaughter to get hurt and be related with that book. Hindi ko siya pwedeng itapon dahil hahanapin lang ng librong yun ang apo natin."

Tuloy tuloy siya sa paglakad.

Till he bumped onto andrei and maddy.

"Andrei let's talk." Hinila niya ang binata Kay maddy.

"Mamita where are you going.?"

"Don't follow us." Galit na sabi ni mamita sa kaniya.

Nagpunta sila sa kwarto ni andrei. Nakatayo siya kaharap ang dalawang matanda.

"Tell me who you are."

"Ako po si and-

"I know your andrei. Tell me are you a human like us?."

"O-opo."

".Mamita andrei!." Sumunod naman si Maddison sa kwarto.

Nakayakap si maddy sa kaniyang lolo.

"Papi.."

"Hush baby.. we just need to ask him this .."

"Andrei, I don't wanna be mean to you, kailangan Kong malaman kung anong pakay mo sa pag sama sa apo ko."

Malungkot na tumingin si andrei sa kaniya.

"Mamita.. he's innocent.. he doesn't know anything even the reason why he exists." Her heart was aching while seeing him hurt.

Andrei can't even explain what's the real reason for he's existence.

"Kung hindi man ako dapat na nandito sa inyo, paumanhin po. Maging ako ay nagugulhan, Hindi ko po alam na magagalit kayo sakin kapag malaman niyong Hindi ko alam ang sagot."

"Then leave."

"Mamita..." Saway niya sa lola niya.

  "Kung wala kang masamang hangarin para sa apo namin ay iiwan mo siya."

  "Mamita.. please.."she cried.

  "Opo." He bowed and left the house without anything.

"Anong nangyari dito.?"
Ynigo came.

"Ynigo, sana Hindi ka makialam, kailangan nang umalis ni andrei, ayokong malaman na dun siya muli nakatira sa unit mo." Then mamita walked out.

Habang inaalo ni papi si Maddison.

"Don't worry maddy, I still believe that he's a good guy.. don't cry stop crying na apo.."

  "Papi.. I don't want him to go.. I can't lose him.."

Morgan looked at her granddaughter and he's seeing the face of agatha in tears.

Morgan pov

Agatha was Maddy's birth mom.

She has the same brown eyes that maddy inherited.

They looked the same on those aspects of being sad.

While when Maddy's happy she exactly look like her dad.

Agatha was a nice girl,
She's also popular for being beautiful, but just like andrei, her identity is very hard to find.

Till they found out about her family.

They were pretty rich and live in a very far place deep in the forest.

How come a pretty nice girl would live inside the dark forest that everyone is scared to enter.

Except his son.

He tried to fight his fear just to follow her.

Till they found out that she belongs to a family of white witches.

Agatha's mom was very powerful.
She likes writing stories whenever she feels bored.

But when agatha's mom died she left a letter.

Saying that agatha and my son will going to have a pretty daughter.
She will live as a normal person without sharing their abilities to her, but in exchange to that she will have to kill herself in front of a book she created and share her abilities to the people who live inside by the book she wrote.

It doesn't make sense to believe.

But it could be possible that andrei is not a human.

--

"Oh? Bakit nandito ka?."

Naupo si Shayne at nilapagan ng pagkain sa mesa si Andrei.

he knows where to find her,

"Hindi ka pwedeng uminom ng beer ng walang kinakain, sige na kumain ka muna diyan."seryosong sabi niya nang para niyang nakababatang kapatid si Andrei.

"Mamita is too much, if I tell her that you're here baka ako naman ang itakwil niya. Kaya ikaw wag Kang mag sasabing nandito ka ha? But you can stay here as long as you want."

  "Nauunawaan ko naman ang mamita Niyo, nag aalala lang siya Kay Maddison."

"So you mean, tinanggap mo yung mga tanung niya kung ano kaba? My god andrei. Can't you even understand, you're a human. You're bleeding your breathing. You are a human too. Pero totoo ba talagang kinaya mo yung bakal?."

She seriously asked and excited to hear if it's true.

"Alam mo kasi mahilig ako sa mga marvel movies. Hehe you know ? I'm a fan of iron man."

"Yun ba yung pinasa mo saking movie collection nung nakaraan?."

"Oo.. oo. Ang astig kasi , so ano is it real.."

"Oo.."

Nanlaki ang mata niya.

"Just wow. Can I see? Ah teka. Can you start with this spoon baliin mo with your fingers." She smiled widely.

Sinunod naman ng binata ang sinabi niya.

Halos pumalakpak siya sa tuwa.

"Grabe alam mo ang cool .. haha.. dito ka lang I will keep you.. haha."

"Baka naman lahat ng bakal dito ay ipabali mo na sakin?."

"Hindi naman hehe.."

-

Hindi makatulog ng maayos si Maddy.
Iyak siya nang iyak dahil sa labis na
Pag aalala Kay Andrei.

Hindi niya alam kung nasan ito.

Kung paano ito matutulog ngayong gabi,

She even asked her 5 bodyguards. If they know, but they have all the same answers , mamita told them to stay away from him too. And don't help him.

To be continued..