Chapter Three

2 months later...

Andriia's POV.

"Hey Andriia!Want some more?"Loui shouts to me-the music is loud and everyone's shouting,making so much noise.

"Sure!"I shouted.He gave me another glass of liquior.I drink it straight to my stomach then I burp.'bad girl!'

I'm drunk,I can feel and I'm out of control.Loui started kissing my neck and his finger's,I knew where it's going.He played it through my nipple.I cried out a moan.

"You're so sweet honey...a-umh.."He pulled me to the next room and lock us there.I know what we're up to but I can't stop myself.He undress me and lay me down the bed.He kiss me again down to my neck the to my breast-his mouth stays longer there.Then later down to my stomach to my 'goldcoast'.

(In the morning.)

I wake up with a heavy feeling.I felt the pain down there.When I open my eyes I'm all naked and the man beside me too."oh God!fuck...what happened?"I whispered.I thought it was just a dream.I screamed in anger and it made Loui wake up.

"the fuck!what's wrong with you?!"he shouted and it made me jump.It seems like my tongue move back but it's just for a second then I scream again.

"what's wrong with me?! Ha! You're asking what's wrong with me! You fucking asshole! you took my virginity!" I cried in the fact that I lost the most important thing in me.

"Your virginity? What's wrong with you? We made love and we both liked it,so stop acting like that."he sounds irritated.

"don't call it love because I don't love you! You took advantage of me.You know I'm drunk but still you took me! I hate you!"I punched him to his chest and didn't stop me.

"okay.If you don't like made love then sex.We had a sex last night."He smiled at me.

"I hate you so much!"I'm still crying.I want to scratch his face but I have no strength to do it.

He take his clothes off the floor then go to the bathroom.When he got out the room.Tears fall freely into my face.I'm so dirty now.What will Rocky say to me.I wander if he can still accept me.

2 months past when I broke up with him.He and his father are moving far and It means that will be far from each other.He says that it was his father's decision and he can't let his father live without him.He told me that he'll visit me thrice a week but it's not enough.Our days will be limited so I told him that I need space to think about it.Days then week until their moving has come.I still can't decide.I tried to stop him but chose his father.I understand his but how about me so I broke up with him.I can still remember his reply to me.'OKAY.I UNDERSTAND YOUR DECISION AND RESPECT IT.BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL STAY FOREVER HERE IN MY HEART'.