It All Started With A Bang, Literally.

Ah, the perks of being a werewolf. Let me make you a list.

1) I get to turn into a wolf whenever I want.

2) I get to have 20-20 vision, hearing, speed, and other things that I can't remember.

3) I get to have a mate, hopefully someone easy on the eyes. Sorry, that's rude.

4) I got nothing else.

5) I got something; I am faster than the average human. Not much, but it's still something...

Now, there are also downsides to everything. Unfortunately.

1) Changing into a wolf, hurts like... pooping after being constipated for a long time.

2) There is no downside. Oh wait, back up that truck. I have heard and seen things that are now engraved in my memory. I wish they weren't...

3) With my luck, my mate will end up rejecting me because he read my comment and now thinks that I am a stuck-up *bad word inserted here*.

4) I got nothing else.

5) Some humans and wolves are still faster than me.

Do you understand my problems here? So far, they are mostly because I'm a werewolf. I don't know where humans got the idea that this is a walk in the park. It isn't. I happen to love walking in the park. I do not love the feeling of pooping after being constipated. At all. Not that I know what it feels like. Let’s say it’s a metaphor. Is it?

While I was making my pros and cons list of being a werewolf, I wasn't looking where I was going. *Klutz*Sorry! I thought that too soon, now the surprise is ruined!

 Oh gosh, now they know I bumped into the Alpha and felt sparks! Poo!

I just told them everything without explaining how my heart was fluttering and how I was imagining our future 12 children! Jason, Jojo, Paul, Fred, Rosy, Azrit, Mimi, Alex, Elisa, Emmy, Zack, and Nico. They all take after their father, of course. Except Rosy, she'll look like me. 

Now because I was freaking out like a maniac, I didn't notice Alpha George staring at me like I'm mental... Or maybe he thinks that I'm retarded. Oh gosh! Things aren't going very well for me today.

I look up at George shyly, twirling a strand of my hair with my finger and biting my lip. Poo, I must look like a ditz. What's he thinking? Does he like me? Am I going to be rejected? Am I pretty enough? Gosh he's hot! How much Red bull did I take today? Did somebody put some in my cereal?

"Are you okay?" he asks in his wonderful, beautiful, husky voice. Jennifer, snap out of it! I stare at him in amazement. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! I do not act like this. PULL IT TOGETHER JENNIFER!!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths. I do as my mind tells me for a few seconds before freaking out once again. Wow, don't I just rock at first impressions? And I was worried if he was going to reject me because of my rude comment...

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say in a voice that is almost two octaves lower than my normal voice. I slap myself on my forehead. Ow! Now he must think that I am an easy lay that has a black hole on the down low, if you know what I mean. Sorry, that's not a pretty picture.

I clear my throat, “Yeah, I'm fine."

My next move surprises everybody I the room. I burp. Loudly. Right in his face. My mate now has my burp particles ON HIS FACE. Darn it. 

My solution is simple, I run away. It is plain and simple. Right? Shoot the rubber ducky out the front door. I guess I'm not that fast either. After the first 20 seconds, I feel a hand on my shoulder stopping me from moving any further. It might also be the fact that he has a knife threatening to cut my neck. JUST KIDDING. He did stop me from moving though...

"Where do you think that you are going, Burpy?" he asks, his hot breath hitting my neck. I shiver. Ugh, why am I acting like a hormonal teenager?

"Maybe because you are one?" My wolf answers.

I hate common sense. It ruins everything. Wait, did he just call me Burpy?

"Soooooo. Are you going to reject me? I mean I just embarrassed you... And myself by BURPING IN YOUR FACE. Sorry about that by the way." He just laughs. I don’t get it.

Here I am freaking out on the inside and probably on the outside too. All he does is LAUGHS. Poo.

His face turns serious as he tells me his next words, “No, I won't reject you, but you will be punished." He smirks.

Why would he smirk? Is he going to punish me like the rogues that invade our territory? Didn't he say that he won't reject me? Oh my! Will I have to live my life with an abusive Alpha? Mental break down on aisle thirteen people! Mental break down!

"Are you normally like this? Or is this just a phase?" He asks and I sense a bit of worry in his tone.

"No, I am not normally like this... I just don't ace the part of life which includes first impressions, that's all. By tomorrow, I will be perfectly back to normal. Probably."

"Ok then. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Later Burpy, don't you go cheating on me." He says the last part with a growl.

I don't know why though, I don't exactly have boys lining up to get some action from me. "Bye, see you tomorrow mate!" I yell in response.

I turn around and see most of the pack watching mine and George's little encounter. Somebody call the pack doctor, I think I turned everybody into statues. Oh, there she is! I wave trying to get her attention, but she seems to be frozen as well. Oh phooey. 

I run up to my room with amazing speed and lock myself in. What a day! If only I had ice cream I ask myself while flopping down on my bed. 

Hey readers! Comment and vote so I can know if I actually should bother to continue this book. See ya.

-R