Couple shopping

*Rewritten*
"Let's go shopping!"Tao suggested."Good idea!"Luhan agreed then everyone did.They went to the nearest shopping mall and started shopping."So...they are flirting!"Tao whines."Ignore them..."Luhan said and Tao nodded.They walked to around but Tao spotted Gucci and immediately ran in."I'll take care of him..."Suho said and followed Tao in."D.O with Baekhyun and I'm with Xiumin!"Luhan said and the rest nodded separating."Let's go to the shop there!"Luhan pointe to a shop with lots of cute stuff."Oh god..."Xiumin knee Luhan is going but cute stuff for him which happened."Must I really have all this especially the kitty jumpers?!"Xiumin whines.Luhan nodded."Baekhyun...what are you doing to me?!"D.O asked."Dying your hair?oh!Red would be nice!"Baekhyun said and told the hairdresser who nodded.D.O sighs and accepted it."Done!"The hairdresser said after a few minutes later."You look handsome!Now for clothings!"Baekhyun pulls D.O to a store and they shopped.They bought some clothings.Luhan and Xiumin did the same..dying their hair...shopping for clothings."Xiumin looks cute with blonde hair!"D.O said."You too with Red hair!"Xiumin talked with D.O while Baekhyun talked with Luhan.They saw tired Suho and excited Tao walking towards them.Suho dropped the bags and sighed."I should have chosen someone else than me.
Group chat
Baozi entered
Deerlu entered
Galaxy entered
Mama of 10 entered
Unicorn entered
Baekkie entered
Chennie entered
Channie entered
Squishysoo entered
Panda entered
Kkamjong entered
Sese entered

Channie:Where were you guys!?
Baekkie:Somewhere in the mall
Squishysoo:Are we Done!?
Panda:Thanks Mama!
Mama of 10:Tao...control yourself....
Sese:Lulu!I want Boba!
Deerlu:I'm tired...
Sese:Please!
Deerlu:Fine
Galaxy:Why is your name Squishysoo?
Kkamjong:Because He is squishy and mine!
Baozi:So where do we meet?
Chennie:Back from where we were!
Baozi:Ok...
Chennie:Baozi!Quickly
Baozi:Ok...
Mama of 10:Lay...why are you so quiet?
Unicorn:I'm not...just seeing you guys texting
Mama of 10:oh ok!

Everyone went to the start."Yay!"Chen hugs Xiumin."Where were you guys?!and babe...you look hot..."Kai said with a smirk making D.O blush."So you guys dye your hair?"Sehun asked."Yup!"Luhan replied."not bad..."Sehun said."Let's head back!"Xiumin said and everyone nodded.