one

what's up fools!?

is it just me or when the boys went on hiatus, so did every single author on wattpad?? like i need fics to read.

ZIAMHOE SAVING THE DAY.

anyway, if you've forgot, this is where zayn and perrie buy a house but zayn falls for the real estate agent instead. i said i would post this when my lirry story was over but clearly i'm a bîtch âss liar because that fic ended MONTHS ago.

this chapter is fairly short because it's more of a "hey. this story still exists" chapter. they will be longer as the story goes.

if you're still reading this, kuddos to you.

ENJOY!

zayn runs the pad of his thumb against the paper, smudging the line drawn to define her cheekbones.

"we could totally recreate that one scene from titanic." perrie says, a smile replacing her hard look.

"no talking." zayn says.

"zayn i want you to draw me like one of your french girls." perrie giggles. zayn bites his tongue at this and shakes his head. if he laughs, then perrie will laugh. if perrie laughs, then zayn can say goodbye to this drawing because there'll be no calming her down.

"keep talking and i'll make sure to draw you without a neck." zayn threatens.

"you wouldn't."

"i have the pencil and paper." he sing-songs. she purses her lips and lets out of huff. a strand of her blonde hair falls onto her face but before she can move it, zayn stops her. "keep it there."

zayn lightly presses his pencil to the paper, getting ready to draw the single strand when a loud bang echoes through the house. this causes zayn to jump, making him scribble a line across perrie's perfectly drawn face.

zayn groans and rips the paper out of his notebook before crumbling it into a ball. "well there goes that." he says and throws it into perrie's trashcan.

"i'll be right back." perrie says and climbs off the bed. zayn doesn't question her intentions, knowing she's probably going to see whatever the hell her roommates broke this time.

zayn throws himself onto the bed, resting his hands on his stomach as he looks up at the ceiling. perrie has glow in the dark star stickers on her ceiling. they're pretty much useless until night time though.

"good news. there's only a small hole in the wall. it's smaller than the others so we can just cover it up with a picture of something." perrie shrugs and lays next to him. her eyes flick over to her trashcan and she lets out a sigh. "i'm sorry." 

"i come over here to get away from the she-devils i call sisters and when i get here i'm bombarded with your devils of roommates."

"hey! they're not that bad." perrie comes to their defense while running her hand through zayn's hair.

"they literally just put a hole in the wall."

"it's not the first time."

"that's the problem!" zayn groans. "i'm a grown ass man. i should be able to hang with my girlfriend without being bothered."

"the only way that can happen is to move in together and live in a small cabin in alaska." perrie jokes. zayn perks up at the idea and she immediately shuts it down. "zayn no. i'm not moving to alaska."

"not that part genius. the part you said about moving in."

"wait." she retracts her hand. "seriously?"

"it makes sense." zayn shrugs. "we've been dating for almost a year now and our living situations are hostile."

"your living situation is hostile. i love living here."

"you don't want to move in with me?" zayn pouts.

"of course i do but you can't just up and decide that i move out. i love my girls. and living together makes us closer as a band." perrie was in a singing group with her roommates jesy, leigh, and jade. zayn thinks perrie is the best singer but don't tell her that, she'll just give you reasons why the others are equally as good.

"if you don't want to move in with me you can just say it." zayn says teasingly.

"i do." she stresses. "just give me a second to think about it okay?"

"okay." zayn agrees.

a second passes before perrie smacks her lips and says, "okay. let's do it."

zayn shoots up from the bed. "are you serious!?"

"what? i said i needed a second." perrie winks. a huge smile breaks out on zayn's face before he quickly pushes perrie on the bed and climbs on top of her.

"i hate you. i fucking hate you." he says as he tickles her sides. perrie is squirming underneath him while strands of her blonde hair cover her face. zayn stops tickling her and cups her face. "i love you." he says and plants a kiss on her lips.

"are we actually doing this? are we really moving in together?"

"we're moving in baby!" zayn yells before tickling her again.