Whos he?

Chloe stood in the subway holding on to one of the poles. She was thankful that that man helped her find her train.. even though she didn't ask him. That got her thinking that's strange out of all the people why me? And why did the train get a door error  when he snapped his fingers. "Why hello again " Chloe snapped back into reality "how did you get on here? Are you following me?!" She angerly asked. "I followed​ you." He calmly answered stalker she thought, he gave her a look as if he heard her thoughts he held out his hand" the names will" he spoke "Chloe " she answered shaking his hand. When the subway came to a stop they both got off  and headed to the stairwell heading outside. " walking the the pavement he said " I can help you you know" Chloe gave will a glance " with what !I barely know you" ! She snapped " and she's feisty after all!" He laughs Chloe blushed in embarrassment " anyway aren't you looking for a demon?" He asked. Chloe looks at him stunned how did he know?! " I mean, why else would an angel like you be doing in the human world?" He inquired how did he know that too?! He grabbed the picture from her pocket " hey!" Chloe growled"relax,I can find this guy, in fact I know him!" He reassured "ok then take me to him" Chloe muttered he grabbed her and ran into an alley" WHAAT THE HE-" Chloe shouted she looked at her new surroundings " a house ,were am I?" She asked confused. "You're at the demons house"will stated "in fact here he is" Chloe turned to him and screamed "YOU!" She shouted at him. He now had a pair of white horns with neon green bat wings and a skinny tail that ended in a black heart faded into a light green." Like it?" He mockingly asked. " now show me your wings" he demanded "no!" Chloe refused " ok here's the deal , if you show me your wings I'll let you easily take me back with you" he stated "fine " she stubbornly agreed she poofed her wings. They were a dark purple with the feathers tipped in black. " aww they are sooooooo cute" he cooed. He started to touch them and open and close them  and observing the feathers . "I've never seen them so up close " he giggled "hey dad" Chloe turn her dad to see a smaller female demon about the age of 6 ." You bringing angels here now?" She jokingly asked" hey jess" he greeted her "watch the house,I'm going to heaven!" He laughed. "Aye sir " she mocked a salute and marched upstairs.  Will held out his hand "well cuff me ,I haven't got all day!"