TWELVE

BLAKE was sat in her living room with Teen Wolf filing the silent void around her. She was on her phone scrolling through instagram and finding fan edits to send to Zach, as she had just started doing because these fans have a lot of talent in editing.

It was 12:30 and the shirt had still not arrived but Blake stayed in the living room waiting just like Zach had told her. She opened iMessage and sent Zach a text message.

12:34 P.M

blake: ugh still not here

zach: be patient

zach: it should be there soon

blake: smh i have a special date with stiles stilinski and it's being interrupted by me waiting for the doorbell to ring

blake: i love stiles stilinski

zach: who's stiles?

blake: om do you not watch teen wolf ??

blake: we're watching it one day

zach: is it a good show??

blake: IS IT A GOOD SHOW??

blake: IS IT??

blake: HELL YEAH ITS A GOOD SHOW

blake: ITS THE BEST SHOW OUT THERE

blake: omg the doorbell ring let me ft you.

Blake opened up the facetime app and pressed on Zachs name hearing the few beeps before Zach appeared on screen.

"Hey Zach!" Blake made her way to the door and opened it seeing the shirt in a plastic bag on the ground. It was strange as it had not address labeled on it, "What the-"

"What's wrong?" Zach was sat in a car, it seemed to be parked as Blake saw nothing moving outside the window.

"How'd the shirt get here with no address?" Blake brought it inside closing her door then walking to her kitchen table. She ripped the plastic open and there it was, the hideous banana yellow top with 'ZACH AND BLAKE' printed on it in black inc.

"I put that address on it, I'm sure of it," Zach was now outside of the car near some trees that were a vibrant green. He was walking and others seemed to be with him as their feet slamming against the ground echoed through the phones.

"Oh well-" Blake was interrupted by the doorbell ringing once more and she furrowed her eyes brows as she wasn't expecting any company, " Zach I'll be back.".

Blake walked away and the called ended right when she did so. Blake opened the door to see nothing there and was about to close it when someone yelled 'surprise' and streamers blasted into her face.

There stood Zach Herron, in the flesh, in front of Blake's house with Jack Avery behind him.

"Oh my god," Blake covered her mouth with her hand as she stood in the doorway for a few seconds shocked

Zach opened his arms and she ran to Zach embracing him in a tight hug, "Why would you? How did you? Oh my god."

"I wanted to surprise you, I had a day off and decided to fly here, Jack tagged along," Zach pointed behind him and there stood Jack waving and filming their little meet up.

"Zach you are actually amazing," Blake hugged him once more before turning to Jack and offering him a hug too.

"You guys want to come inside?" Blake held the door open and the two boys gladly walked into her spacious home.