xix. // champion;

If I can
live through this,
I can do
anything!

"I have to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson," Sheriff Stilinski told Isaac, Ryan, and Scott

"I have to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened to Jackson," Sheriff Stilinski told Isaac, Ryan, and Scott. They were in the boys locker room. Scott and Isaac had changed out of their uniforms. It seemed as if everyone was lingering around trying to find out what the hell had happened on the field. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means well," the sheriff never looked so stressed," Well, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any one of you see him-"

"We'll call you," Isaac said.

"Don't worry Sheriff," Ryan said with a sad smile," He's around here somewhere."

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

"Yea, I'll see you okay," the sheriff walked away.

"Must be nice," Ryan though out loud," to have a parent that actually cares."

"McCall," Coach came over to the three teenagers," We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yea, I know coach," said Scott.

"All right," Coach said," I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenburg. But, you know, it's different. It's Greenburg. I'm just saying we need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott said.

"And you," Coach pointed to Ryan," What the hell are you doing here? This is the boys locker room!"

"It's okay Coach," Isaac defended," she just came to see if I was alright. We're leaving soon."

"Alright," Coach walked away. Isaac and Ryan immediately scanned the locker room looking for anyone who was still lingering.

"Is that everyone," Scott asked them.

"I think so," Isaac said. Ryan nodded.

Scott then turned around and ripped off the door to Stiles's locker. He grabbed some of his clothing from the locker.

"We're going to find him by scent," Isaac asked.

"We all are," Scott said handing Ryan and Isaac a pair of Stiles's shoes.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe," Isaac complained. He sounded like a little kid and Ryan found it adorable.