A few terms found all throughout the book that may confuse you:
01. ONUS — an Onus is a mark found in a person's body. It gives the person power and limitless potential. There are two types of Onus: the Lesser Onus and the Greater Onus.
02. SENTINELS — a group of people tasked to protect mortals and Sentinels alike from the onslaught of the Sentients.
03. SENTIENTS — a group of people who believe that mortals are inferior, and the ones who possess an Onus should be at the top.
04. HERETIC — a person, either a Rogue or a Sentinel or a Sentient, who is neutral on the conflict.
05. PHANTOMS — assassins for hire.
06. MINDSCAPE — a person's mental range; his mental landscape;
07. PSYCHE — a person's soul or mind; his personality which influences his decisions.
08. ASTRAL PROJECTION — the ability to project one's soul or consciousness to the astral plane.
09. ASTRAL PLANE — the plane beyond the physical realms; divided into 7 planes called the Planes of Existence.
10. ANATHEMA RITES — the most severe punishment of the High Order; the forceful banishment of one's soul into the spiritual plane.
11. ASTRAL DUEL — a duel held in the astral plane
12. SOLSTICE GAMES — a trifecta tournament held once a year; the only event where Sentinels and Sentients alike are allowed any form of interaction.
13. MAYA MARELOK’S DAGGER OF DEATH — mystical dagger of the ancient sorceress Maya Marelok said to be able to kill anything upon contact.
14. COUNCIL OF THE HIGH ORDER — council which oversees judgement and law for all magical beings
YOU ARE READING
Onus: Solomon's SealAction
Sye McKenzie can do things - has done things no ordinary human being could do. On the night of his sixteenth birthday, he finds two unusual visitors in his worn down shack, both thrusting him into a new world that could change him forever. ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂...