wakey wakey

I woke up oddly more comfortable. But my head was strangely aching. And a dull ringing noice rang through my head. Oh wear am I? I wondered opening my eyes only to be blinded. By... some sort of yellow-ish ball in the ceiling. That's a odd looking ceiling I thought clearly confused. Wow what is going on I ponderd. Slowly stumbling up. I felt a mixture of emotions slam into me as I saw what looked to be hundreds and hundreds of people! I felt sick tired hyper mad sad happy. It was all to Mutch for my body to handle all at once. All of the sudden my vision went blurry from experiencing even more sudden pain. Everything was smashed together. I groaned in pain as I tried to walk. I stumbled not used to sutch movement yet. I stumbled somewhere more quiet. But I could still feel all them. Thier emotion what they are feeling with their body. Everything. I heard a faint muffled voice. But I couldn't tell what was going on. I stumbled back. To Mutch to mutch! I thought. I fell sideways into something really hard and passed out. With white and gray and colorful dots started apearing everywhere in my vision. As I drifted off into another painful sleep. Cold and dredfull pain somehow dulling the ringing at least. For now.. .