India Love & YN

India's POV

It was a rainy day in Atlanta and i was waiting on YN to come over . She was my homie but she was fine as hell. And i have been wanting to taste her since forever. Well today was that day. I heard a knock on the door . I opened it to a sexy ass Yn she looked like a snack! i let her in and we made our way up to the bedroom. "You want me baby?" I say seducive to her. She nods while leading me on top of her . We started kissing and sucking on eachothers boobs. At the point we were both naked . She flips herself on top of me and makes her way down to my pussy. She spreads my legs and starts flicking and slurping on my pussy. "mhmmmmm baby " I moan. She stared at me while she sticks her tongue in and out my pussy which drove me crazy. "dame baby yes!" I moaned. My legs began to shake as i started to cum. "FUCKKKKKK that feels so good!" I let out. She came back up to let me taste myself, i tasted fruity like. "yo fine ass taste so good baby" She whispers to me. She flips me over and held my ass up and started eating me from the back. I twerked my ass for her and she smacked it. "ummm yesssss just like that baby" I moan. She was slurping kissing flicking her tongue all over my pussy . She stops and moves under me "Ride this tongue baby" she says . I start grinding my pussy on her face while she held my ass while nibbling on my pussy. She started going crazy throwing my ass down as she ate my pussy . "you like that baby? Hmm? " She hums to me "Yesss baby oweee fuckkkk ima cum all over you baby" I moan I camed and she cleans me up. I get on top of her and grinded our pussy together while she holds my ass rubbing it. "You pussy feels good baby" i tell her she smacks my ass and moans . "Come taste me " She moans i tongue kiss her then spread her legs and attack her pretty pussy. "Fuckkkk yesss!" She moans while playing with her boobs. She looked so sexy and tasted so good! "Baby ima cum" She moaned "cum all over me baby" i say. She came and i cleaned her up making my way to her lips . "You taste good girl i like eating your little pussy" She says i laughed " you do too baby" i say. she pulls me on top of her kissing me ans moves her hand down to my ass and rubs it while we fall asleep.