Chapter 3: Zach

(What Zach is wearing in this vlog, is what he's wearing in the story)

My mind couldn't help but think about Sherlyn. I wondered what she's up to. Anyway, We were heading to The Grove to hang out with Logan. Once we parked all of us got out and headed down to meet Logan at the fountain. Once we saw him and ran over. He was vlogging as usual.

He greeted us and we did our normal shootout bit. Then we ended up in a hug.

"Boys I met this incredible singer today, we exchanged numbers and her name is Sherlyn. You guys should totally collab," Logan told us.

All the boys looked at me and my heart stopped. The same Sherlyn who rejected me today? Is that the same exact Sherlyn he was talking about?

"That's who Zach's been crushing on all day," Corbyn teased.

"Is she like about 5'1" and super savage? Cause she's part of the Logang!" Logan asked me.

"She rejected me today when I asked her for her number at the airport," I muttered.

"Definitely savage!" Logan screamed and dabbed.

"Where is she? I wanna talk to her," I asked.

"She went to Cheesecake Factory with her family," Logan answered me.

"There ya go, dude! It's 7 right now, you got time to find her," Jonah exclaimed.

We decided to walk around for now. Logan vlogged everything from us singing and meeting the Logang. We went into Topshop and decided to browse around. Logan disappeared for a sec making us wonder where he went. Suddenly we hear a guy scream and a girl scream.

It wasn't far so we tried to find Logan. We found him 2 minutes later with her. They were both vlogging and talking.

"Hey! The Why Don't We Boys found us!" Logan announced.

Speechless. I was just stunned by how beautiful she looked.

"Hey, airport boys! I remember you guys!" She remembered with a smile.

"What's our names?" Jack asked.

"I don't know your names but I nicknamed all of you," She giggled.

"Okay let's hear it Sherlyn," Logan insisted.

"Tooth Gap, Noodle Head, tall one, pretty blue eyes, and airport cutie," She listed as she pointed to us in order. Logan did close-ups with both of their vlog cameras.

Tooth gap was Daniel, Noodle Head was Jack, Tall one was Jonah, Pretty blue eyes was Corbyn, and I'M AIRPORT CUTIE! We all laughed at Daniel and Jack's nickname.

"Tooth gap Daniel and Noodle Head Jack!" Logan sneered and laughed again.

"Well their real names are Daniel, Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach," Logan corrected her while pointing to each of us.

"Oh, I'm sorry Daniel for the horrible nickname!" She laughed and went to hug him.

"It's cool," Daniel laughed with her and hugged back.

"I'm sorry Jack for your horrible nickname also I just remembered your curly hair!" She apologized and hugged him also.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Jack told her while hugging her.

"Well I'm gonna go home and spend some quality time with my bae," Sherlyn smiled.

"Wait, you're not tryna smash?" Logan asked with his vlog camera doing a close up of himself.