Chapter 17

I giggled and placed my cold hand on his hip then down to his cheek.

"Your hand is freezing."

I looked at him. His eyes were still closed and he hadn't moved one bit. I pulled my hand away.

"You look extra attractive this morning."

His eyes opened slowly and he smiled, wiping away the saliva on his chin.

"I hope you like my ass."

I looked down at it again. "Extremely cute."

He chuckled and reached for his boxers, trying to pull them up. He couldn't even control his own hand, having trouble pulling his boxers up.

I smiled. "Want some help?"

He kept smiling and sat up. "I got it."

I guess he didn't realise he was right on the edge of the bed. As he lifted his hips up and tried to pull his boxers up his eyes widened and he fell off the bed. I started laugh and I leaned over the bed.

"Are you ok!?"

He laid flat on his back moaning.

"I can't feel my body."

I smiled. "Maybe i need to give you a massage."

He smirked. "Depends where your hands will be."

He was about to say something but the two doors opened and Thor walked in.

"Brother...!!"

He gave me a funny look. The sheet was pulled down and i was still in my bra and panties from last night. I grabbed the sheet and covered myself up.

"Good morning Thor."

He went bright red. "Morning. Uh...wheres Loki?"

Loki moaned and waved his hand in the air. "Down here."

Thor walked over to the bed and looked down at Loki. "Whats happened this time?"

I giggled. "He fell out of bed." Thor frowned.

"Well brother, you need to get up now. The storm is getting too dangerous and trees are falling on houses down at the village, we need to go help people."

Loki moaned again. Thor grunted and grabbed Loki, dragging him onto his feet as if he weighed nothing.

"Ow Thor, that hurt."

"Loki! This is serious, we need to go now!"

He frowned. "Alright alright, lets go."

He started walking towards the doors. As he was walking his clothes started to appear on his body and his hair was starting to fix it's self. He opened the doors.

"I'll be back for that massage later!!" He winked at me and walked out. I smiled at Thor.

"Be careful, and make sure he doesn't get hurt."

He smiled. "Will do."

He then walked out, leaving me alone in the large room. A flash of lighting went by, followed by thunder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had made the bed and sat on the couch by the warm fire reading a book, waiting for Loki to get back. He had been gone for a few hours now.

Suddenly I herd shouting and smashing outside. I frowned and looked up at the two doors. Loki ran in and quickly closed the doors behind him and he leaned against them with a massive smile on his face.

He was completely drenched from the rain and he was panting. "That was close!!!!!" I sat up. "What?" He was about to say something but two massive sharp horns went through the door on both sides of Loki, just missing him.

I stood up. "LOKI!!!"

Then another horn went through his legs, just missing his crotch. He looked over at me.

"Uh oh."

He went through the doors backwards, pulling both doors off. I ran over to it. There was a giant four legged animal tossing Loki around on it's head. The animal was massive!!!

It's head was covered in spikes and so was it's back along with it's tail.

It threw him hard, making him go through walls. The beast ran through them and into the main area, making everyone scramble away with fear.

I followed it. "Loki!!" He was on the ground laughing. "Are you ok!?"

He sat up. His side was bleeding a little bit. "Yeah i'm fine." I saw Loki's eyes widen.

"KATE MOVE!!!"

He pushed me away and then suddenly the beast had Loki again, swinging him around. He started yelling, trying to hold on to it's horns so he didn't get thrown through more walls.

I saw Thor run into the room with his hammer. Before he got to throw it at the beast it had kicking him, making him fly back into the wall. It reared up and Loki fell on the ground in front of it.

It looked down at him and went to go stomp on him with it's huge feet. He rolled away and ran over to me.

"Kate you need to leave now, it's too dangerous!"

The beast spun around to face Thor, making it's tail hit Loki into another wall. I looked over across the room and saw some doors i could go through.

I ran across the room and as i was just about to make it to the doors a large foot landed in front of me. I gasped and looked up, realising the beast was looking at me.

As it moved closer Loki somehow managed to jump on it's back. It started going crazy, trying to get him off it's back.

Loki was trying to hold on. Thor stood at the edge of the room.

"Brother, your dagger!! Use your dagger!!"

Loki grabbed one of the spikes to hold on to. "I'm trying Thor!!"

It took him a while but he finally got his dagger out. He held it up and aimed for it's neck then drove the dagger into it's skin. It started to scream but as he took it in deeper the beast finally fell to ground.