Chapter 1

Rihito smiled at the newly married couple, his best friend Ryouma Carlton was finally wedded to the love of his life, Teresa Scarlet Carlton again. Yes, it was their second time getting married to each other, their relationship had started with a contract marriage which was just for a year, they used to be ready to kill each other but over the year they fell for each other, there were few misunderstandings that led to their separation but now they were here renewing their vows in Hawaii at a beach wedding.

The sun had set and the gazebo was decorated with colorful lights, making the view breathtaking.

Rihito approached his best friend's wife, "So, did you like your surprise?" He smiled at Teresa.

"Well, except the part that I was the last one to know about my own wedding" She glared at her husband to which the devil just shrugged, "Yes I loved it," She smiled back at Rihito. Her own wedding was a surprise for her from her husband and she was still mad that she came to know about it just a few hours ago.

"Why is he here?" They heard Ryouma grit his teeth, following his gaze they found him glaring at his infamous business and love rival, Mr. Marcus Drew.

"You planned this wedding. Don't ask me." Teresa glared at her husband. The devil then shifted his glare at his best friend, "How would I know?" Rihito shrugged.

"Congratulations, dear." Marcus hugged Teresa, which owed him a scowl from Ryouma. "Dear?"

"Thank you Marcus." Teresa smiled at him ignoring her husband.

"If he ever makes you cry, I'm just a call away." He winked at her, still standing close to Teresa, smirking at Ryouma.

Ryouma pulled his wife closer to him and held her possessively, shooting daggers at his rival with his eyes. Rihito almost burst out laughing but tried to suppress his laughter when his best friend threw a murderous glare at him. Oh this is so good! He thought internally.

"Oh don't you worry about that. Leaving him is just too boring plus it won't do me any good either so I've decided that if he ever makes me cry, I'll torture him and make him cry 10 times more than me. That was one of my wedding vows." She winked at him.

"Way to go Teresa. I'll surely help you with that." Rihito grinned as they give each other a high five.

"But wait, not 10 times... maybe 100, no... maybe 1000... or-"

"I think that's enough for today." Ryouma interrupted her.

"Then you'll just have to make sure, you don't make me cry." Teresa smiled at her husband.

"That I will." He pulled her close and planted a kiss on her eyelids.

"Oh my god! My eyes hurt!" Rihito covered his eyes. "Get a room you guys."

"That we will." Ryouma smirked to which Teresa blushed furiously.

"I think we should just get out of here." Rihito frowned.

"What are you waiting for?" Ryouma raised his brows at him. "Shoo!"

Rihito's P.O.V

"Damn! I've got myself into huge trouble," I sighed staring at my phone which flashed the person's name I didn't want to talk to, "Grandy".

After a minute the call went off, I sighed with relief but it was short-lived, the satan called again, he won't let me off until I pick up, I shook my head in resignation as I finally answered the call.

"Yes Grandy... I know I've promised but do you really have to keep nagging about it? I've still got some time before--"

"Good thing you remember your promise and I do know there's still time before you introduce me to your girl. I may have gotten older but my memory's perfectly fine, grandson." I got the answer from the other side.